Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Have you ever tried (Read 1183 times)
MaxPayne
CH.com Veteran

x0|Oslo|Norway||0|0|
Have you ever tried
Aug 26th, 2008 at 7:50pm

To make out the number of the beast? For some years I was washed away by the hours and minutes that the beast was visiting. Nowadays it keeps to 15 minutes or 45 minutes.. I am wondering if it has something to do with me chanting 15 mins... 15mins.. it'll only last 15 mins, or when the kip 10 hits.. 45 mins.. 45mins.. it'll only last 45 mins.. Hell I don't know, at least I have said adios to imitrex or any of the other shit.. I'd rather grit my teeth;-)

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: Have you ever tried
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 8:54pm

Quote:
the number of the beast?

666 ?

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 9:13pm

Ummm...my chant goes something like m***********g... sonofab****...c*********g...f*****g...ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit
...or something like that...never makes any difference in the time, but gives me something to do besides the dance...

hey, whatever works for you...

Best

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Ungweliante
CH.com Veteran

Happiness comes from personal
choice \o/

Helsinki, Finland
Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 4:42am

Hahaha Smiley

I curse like a dirty sailor sometimes too when I have an attack. My best friend has actually started copying the ways I curse then  Cheesy

- Rosa

IP Logged

Sophia
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2008 at 4:25am

Well I like a giggle as well as the next person and have done the cursing alot lately as my hits have gone from none to everyday when I was diagnosed 3 months ago and now I am getting hits 8 or more times a day at a kip 8 or higher ( so who really can count the hits then right?) and I get a 30 minute break or thereabouts and the next one hits. I have now taken time out of my life ( I go to school and my part time job and take care of me and the cat and that is because she does not have thumbs and it is hard to open the food without them poor short thing) I no longer take part in any family activity or anything and this is to meditate and teach myself to live with this amount of pain. When I was a kid I had to do it with my severe asthma so I CAN do it with this. So I honestly believe that telling yourself and believing that you will only have one of the d&*) hits for 15 or 45 minutes could actually work. I am honestly glad it does for you. You have inspired me. Especially since you no longer need to use abortives. None of mine work anymore. I am one giant walking headache and no one is allowed to touch my head. I punch them if they do. It is a family rule. Friends know it too. I am here rooting for your team please root for mine. Sophia
I gotta laugh..... it hurts too much to cry Cool

IP Logged

toledoviking
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 7:41pm

Man mine last for hours of peak. like 6 even last night it was 2am to 5am. I know I dont have an O2 I will get some tomorrow if I can. Sorry im in the shadow realm

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 4:31pm

I've never tried to make out the number, I'm still not used to it and end up lost in that void where you don't really pay attention to the time and all.

However... One time during one? I just randomly started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop. So I sat there rocking and laughing until the attack was over. I think if I hadn't been laughing I would have been crying.

And while we were evacuating from Gustav, we were in a cramped car... Which means I had 2 people touching me during the attacks. My boyfriend was beside me during one. I wound up (although I don't remember it) biting the living hell out of his shoulder. He said nothing until the next day when he had a bruise, and I sat there wondering how he got it.

He was like "You started gnawing on my shoulder, and it hurt, but I figured well, I guess she needs this..." Poor guy!

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!