Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Questions about O2 (Read 6866 times)
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Re: Questions about O2
Reply #25 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 1:15pm

Howard, if the tank that is in the picture, that you gave us the link to, is the tank that you are calling an "N" tank, it takes a regular 540 connector.

I just checked on eBay, and there are no regulators with 540 connection, 15LPM, WITH a DSS fitting.  Do you need the DSS fitting (needed for a demand valve mask setup) or just the nipple to attach your non-rebreathing mask?

If you don't need the DSS fitting, here is a good choice, until we can find the 25LPM regulator.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

That regulator is a LOT better than the 8LPM you are now using!

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Howard L
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Timonium, Maryland
Reply #26 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 2:32pm

It just has a nipple in which it fits on to

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #27 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 6:47pm

Howard L wrote on Sep 3rd, 2008 at 2:32pm:
It just has a nipple in which it fits on to

Then, if all you need is the nipple, the regulator I sent the link to, will do fantastic!

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Howard L
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Timonium, Maryland
Reply #28 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 7:31pm

The auction ended, but he did relist the item.....I let ya know how it turns out Chuck....thanks bud

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!