Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Begging your pardon, an RC garden? (Read 1000 times)
notseinfeld
CH.com Hall of Famer

Enough is Enough.    
   Vote Libertarian

x1|Atlanta|USA|usa|425|226|GA,Georgia
Begging your pardon, an RC garden?
Sep 21st, 2008 at 3:22pm

Amazing as she is, dear old mom asked for a few of my RC's and planted them in a pot. 2 weeks later we have a boomerang-looking green leaf that seems to be healthy and happy. Her intent of course is to grow the baby boy his medication. Awww...

Even though I'm in GA I think that this flowering woody vine needs some warmer temps to flourish. Anyone else here have any experience in growing these?

nots

Democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
WWW krilldocument  
IP Logged

Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Re: Begging your pardon, an RC garden?
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 4:50pm

notseinfeld wrote on Sep 21st, 2008 at 3:22pm:
Even though I'm in GA I think that this flowering woody vine needs some warmer temps to flourish. Anyone else here have any experience in growing these?

nots

Nots,

If you live anywhere from central Texas to South Louisiana, you don't need any "experience in growing these".  The stuff is EVERYWHERE.  I have it growing all over my porch right now.  Smiley  I didn't plant it - it just grew.

Regards,
Jim

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: Begging your pardon, an RC garden?
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 12:56pm

It doesn't work that well in Montana. Unless it's a house plant. Too cold.
Your Mom rocks!
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!