Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I havent posted in a while (Read 969 times)
worst pain ever
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

I havent posted in a while
Sep 22nd, 2008 at 12:20pm

Hello Everyone

I have Posted in a while due to computer problems. I had to replace the hard drive in my laptop and do a total system reinstall Angry Anyway I am still having the Chs. My doctor prescribed amitryptaline for me and at 50mgs it worked for about a week and I was symptom free. Then the Chs started again. I am getting some relief as I am only having one or two bad ones a day. Imitrex inj are still my main line of defense. I am still waiting to see a neuro.My last doctor left the clinic that I go to to become a teacher so in the ensuing doctor switch my neuro referral was "lost in the shuffle.My new doc ordered the referral again but once again I am waiting. Thats the deals when you have to deal with a state  medical agency as I must for my health care. Wishing all PF days and nights. Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2008 at 12:21pm by worst pain ever »  

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: I havent posted in a while
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 12:53pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Try to push em for some 02. Try caffeine or some energy drinks.
welcome back
thebb

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 1:31pm

What the Bzz said! Really push hard for the 02, it's a rare day indeed when I have to do the Trex stab anymore as the 02 almost always wipes them out. Good luck with the neuro, they generally give you an appointment date that's 27 years away, and tell you if you want, you can call every day looking for cancellations. DO IT! You'd be amazed how many people cancel appointments and you can get in MUCH faster. Wishing you luck and an educated neuro!

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 1:44pm

Hi Worst,

Welcome back to your clusterbuddies, and so so sorry to hear you are still/again (?) getting hit by the demonmonkey. Kick some ass right back!

I have to get in line with Thebbz and Guiseppi concerning the O2 recommendation. To me, it does not always help, but that might be coz of my regulator, whom only permits up to 12 lpm. But in any case, it kills a hit nonetheless 7 out of 10.

PF days ahead.

P.S.
I am almost sure that ''get in line with...'' is not a proper English term, but I didn't remember how to translate it accordingly to what I mean. Hope you understand anyway what I mean.

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!