Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
shaddow haedackes getting me down (Read 8705 times)
jay
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Re: shaddow haedackes getting me down
Reply #25 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 6:02am

I have been trying the spray and I have had no luck with it at all Cry

Linda_Howell wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 at 3:43pm:
Yep, it was me who told you about that Chad.  But Thomas and Bill were the ones who told me about it in the 1st. place.  

IP Logged

superhawk2300
CH.com Hall of Famer

New Berlin, WI
Reply #26 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 7:37am

I can concur with Kate in at least one instance myself, where not going on verapamil and / or prednisone was the correct choice for me as well.

And I've had the opposite true to, so not only do I think CH wildly varies between sufferer, but it varies wildly between cycles in the same suferer.

Hope this helps.

WWW 1107217852  
IP Logged

jay
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #27 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 7:02am

Thank you everybody for your experiances, I am waiting to hear about a nuro in Scotland that may be good.

I seem to live on redbull as well also because the tirdness is so hard to deal with. I think I am going through a very bad cycle at the moment which I am finding very hard to brake. I am usually a very strong person but I admit I am getting worried about myself as I am now taking it out on my partner and even beging to brake down and cry which is so out of character.

Strange thing just writting into cyberspace is at least some help the shadows are at the strongest I have had for over a year and strange how you can live with the shaddows everyday for so long and then one day you just cant take them never mind the attacks. Spent a lot of time off and on the o2 last night and so tired I doubt even what I am typing now makes any sence and I am sure I am boring you all but just need to say how im feeling even though I doubt it will help much but even a wee bit does make you feel better.

Sorry for moaning but I just feel so down with it all at the moment and thank you everybody who has listerned and have tried to help. Embarrassed

IP Logged

superhawk2300
CH.com Hall of Famer

New Berlin, WI
Reply #28 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 8:28am

I hope you start to come around soon and get back to PF status.

Being very tired and in pain does things to people's ability to cope. Last night I got angry with my beautiful little 3 year old girl. I felt terrible going to bed so I can related.

It is key to remember what you mentioned - that is it OUT of character. The beast is not you adn the fact you are here "moaning" about it shows insight to your true character. Try not to be to hard on yourself.

I hope peace comes to you quickly

WWW 1107217852  
IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 9:07am

Hang in there Jay.  I can definatly relate.    Phil

IP Logged

Kate in Oz
CH.com Hall of Famer

Australia
Reply #30 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 9:15am

Hey Jay,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still hurting so much.  I have to agree with superhawk that what works for one person, one cycle, does not necessarily work for another or even another cycle.

I've been thinking about you since I last posted and honestly.. well I've been pain free for over a week now - after a 4 month cycle (2 months of the worst)- which seemed insane at the time.  I just can't imagine how you are coping for a year +.  I'm glad that coming here is helpful to you- this place is a real life saver.

I hope you find something that works for you soon.

Good luck with the neuro,

Kate

IP Logged

jay
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #31 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 10:45am

Thank you everyone it is good to know there are people out there who know how I feel and dont think I am insane!

Off to the GP latter with the name of the nuro in Glasgow so hopfully I may start to get somewhere and they need to do the ECG bad enough having this pain without having patches shaved on my chest for the ECG LOL!

It really has been good to be able to say how I feel and as no one will ever meet ne being the other side of the pond it is easier to admit how much this gets to you and how hard it is, fingers crossed I get somewhere today

IP Logged

Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Reply #32 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 1:42pm

jay wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 at 5:59am:
That is very intersting for me to hear as you just dont know what to do, after so long of attacks and constant shaddows I think I am too scared to come off the verapmil as I am not sure I can take any more pain at the moment. But I am getting very desperate now as I have been trying to cope over this last year + but admit for the first time this is more than getting to me and beging to lose it.

Jay,

Please check out this link:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Several of us have had fantastic success with the regimen Cyndi describes in the first post.  Hope it will help you out!

Regards,
Jim

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!