Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just thought I'd stop in and say hi... (Read 1302 times)
mischki
CH.com Junior

I prefer his musician's
face over his CH face...!

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Just thought I'd stop in and say hi...
Dec 3rd, 2008 at 12:16am

... it's been quite awhile.  I've been lurking, though.

Watching hubby on the floor in front of me, alternate between doing pushups and rocking on his knees with his head in his hands as he waits for the imitrex to kick in, made me want to poke my head in and say hello.

Just clicked "buy it now" on an O2 tank on eBay (the co-pay for the rental is getting stupid - I could have owned that equipment by now!  Shoulda listened to Jonny... oh well.  Better late than never I guess.).  Still got the Clustermask and I'm looking for a cheap regulator now (yep, a high-flow one)...

Richard went from episodic to chronic a while back, and if it weren't for this site, our AWESOME doctor, and being approved for disability, I don't know what we would have done!

Anyways, to the newbies, listen to these folks.  They know what they're talking about.  (At least about CH... Wink )

To the folks here that were so kind to me when I first joined and posted in complete panic, you will never know how much you've helped us!  I can't even begin to express my gratitude...

So I wish all y'all PFD&N!

'Til next time,

Mischki

WWW mischki68  
IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Re: Just thought I'd stop in and say hi...
Reply #1 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 12:24am

Mischki, that was very heart warming, got the eye's a bit too!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Rolo. Smiley

IP Logged

mischki
CH.com Junior

I prefer his musician's

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reply #2 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 12:40am

Wow!  Thanks so much Rolo!  Who knew there were that many kinds of thingamabobs?!  Now, if I can just find my medi-techie to English translator... Smiley  Just kidding!

I will look at this more deeply when it's not WAAY past my bedtime and I can actually see all the words on the screen...

In the meantime, thanks again!  To all of you!  I meant it!

WWW mischki68  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 12:48am

Thanks for stopping by to say "hi", Mischki.  Good to see you again, and glad to hear that you're well.  Say hello to Richard for us, will you?

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #4 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 10:22am

And one more bit of thanks for being a supporter. Without my wife, holding my hand thru 29 years of this stupid affliction, I'd have lost my mind decades ago. You're a special person and we never say thank you enough to you guys. Smiley

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

mischki
CH.com Junior

I prefer his musician's

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2008 at 12:39pm

Just a quick update.  I had one small victory today - I talked to our Insurance Plan Analyst yesterday to appeal our quantity limit on Richard's Imitrex and she called back this morning and it's been doubled.  Yay!

The oxygen tank hasn't gotten here though, and when I contacted the eBay seller about it, he said "it mysteriously vanished from the warehouse" (yeah, right) and he was working on a refund of my money ("working on?"  Just give it to me already! Geez!).

So I called the company Rolo suggested - and they are GREAT!  Very helpful.  I talked to a guy there named Brandon and he was full of wonderful information!  Thanks again, Rolo!

Richard says hi back!  He's had a VERY tough week - running out of medicine is NOT a good thing...

Thanks again to all of you who have helped us out along the way!

PFDAN to all!

Michelle

WWW mischki68  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!