Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
new to the site (Read 2121 times)
Kim D
CH.com Junior

Nashville, TN
new to the site
Jan 27th, 2009 at 6:54pm

Hey guys.

My name is Kim. I'm 19 and from Alabama. I'm currently on my 4th series of cluster headaches in my life. My last series was about a year and 2-3 months ago... I hope to stay on this site and get help and encouragement, because Lord knows that I just want to die when I get these headaches.

Thank you for being there for me!

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1.
kdyer89  
IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Re: new to the site
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 7:09pm

Hi Kim - I'm a CH Supporter for my husband Guiseppi. He's had  clusters for about 30 years, I found this site for him maybe 10 years ago. It's been a great source of info - which he continues to review with this doctor.

Everyone will tell you to discuss oxygen wit your doctor if you aren't using it yet. Please do check that out, it was a lifesaver for us.

You have lots of reading to do, and plenty of people here to help you. Good luck!

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

UnderTheRadar
CH.com Old Timer

Literally

Texas
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 7:55pm

Welcome to your new family!  (sorry you have to be here!)  Wink

Remember- double-line the foil, shiny side out.

IP Logged

dhjacks
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|San Jose|USA||0|0|CA,California
Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 11:54pm

Hi Kim,
Glad you came here.  Hopefully you will have a short cycle, and then another long break for ya.
Best wishes,

Don H.

IP Logged

Ellick
CH.com Veteran

ET found here.

x1|Aylesbury|UK
Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 3:43am

Hi Kim,

Get to know about clusters, fight to get control. I beleive that a safe treatment and cure is getting nearer all the time. Stick with it. Learn from others and help others with what you discover.

I have had clusters on and off for 50 years and I have lots of lovely children, grandchildren a fantastic wife, great friends. Outside of clusters i regain my fitnesss in martial arts . I have a successful business and most of all I have people who love me and I them.

Don't let clusters become your whole world but do stay tuned to it.

Good luck.

Ellick x

ET

IP Logged

GatorScott
CH.com Newbie

Go Gators!

Orlando, FL
Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 12:36pm

Welcome...and sorry.

Many of the veterans here will say that if you can provide some details of any treatment you might be getting and if it works, they can provide better insight.  Do you have an official diagnosis and treatment plan?

Hang in there...there are folks here who can help.

Scott.

IP Logged

GatorScott
CH.com Newbie

Go Gators!

Orlando, FL
Reply #6 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 12:39pm

Sorry Kim...ignore my last post.  I just saw one of your other threads regarding what to ask the Dr.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!