Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
new relationships and the beast (Read 8858 times)
just-squiggles
Ex Member

Re: new relationships and the beast
Reply #25 - May 2nd, 2010 at 10:57am

Cinnomamon,
         Why not get a welders tank,then get a regulator from E-Bay?It would be cheeper than shots.

You've gotten some good advice here,a true supporter
will go through hell and back with you many times

If you are a sufferer AND supporter,well that's a whole
different level of hell.

Just a suggestion,but it has helpped many,many ppl
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

AdoreInVegas
CH.com Junior

Sin City, Baby!
Reply #26 - May 2nd, 2010 at 1:43pm

aura wrote on Sep 30th, 2009 at 11:48am:
.... They always want to help and repeat all the info we have all heard for years. But they are so proud of their research....

I hate, hate, HATE when people who have NO IDEA what hubby has gone through pop up with a suggestion for treating with a chiropractor (I LOATHE chiropractors), some article on treating migraines (he has CLUSTERS dammit!!) or tell him all the great things they do to stop their migraines.  We both stand there and smile, nod our heads, kindly take the information, get home and FILE it away.

People have great intentions and genuinely hate to see others suffer. They want, they NEED to help in some way. Instead of deflating their efforts, we listen, but let them know we're doing well, are satisfied with our treatment, and are so very grateful for their concern. This site, and the majority of the people here we place in the highest regard and have received the most useful and productive information. It's kinda like what I've heard about alcoholics - only another alcoholic can help an alcoholic.

~ Naturally Ostentatious ~

IP Logged

anthony g
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

manhattan nyc
Reply #27 - May 2nd, 2010 at 1:59pm

AMEN adore!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!