Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thanks! (Re: Wayward CH'r Comes Home- Poem) (Read 882 times)
ptmalm
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Norwalk, CA
Thanks! (Re: Wayward CH'r Comes Home- Poem)
Nov 19th, 2009 at 12:59pm

I was searching for some old stuff on the internet, and came across an old post of mine from the message board (link below) I don't remember writing it, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being here when we just need someone to understand. Of course Margi was the first to respond, she's definitely one of the main pillars here. I've been pretty good since then, just a few shadows now and then, but I do think of you all for sure when that happens. If you're new to the site and are having attacks, My advise would be to try everything!, and remember if it does not work this time, it may next. My favorite was frozen peas...
Take care

Pete
;..) 

p.s. cudos to DJ, this site rocks!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2009 at 1:01pm by ptmalm »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!