Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My story... (Read 8823 times)
Jessica Marie
Ex Member

Re: My story...
Reply #25 - Feb 18th, 2012 at 6:58pm

Yes, and I appreciate it so much. Thankful w/ finding this place. Never tried the ice pack or red bull. I'll give it a shot. I can't believe it...2 years w/ not one cluster! Ugh, but now they're back!

IP Logged

markk38
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Houston, TX
Re: My story...
Reply #26 - Feb 23rd, 2012 at 2:23am

Happend to me the same way...years of peace then they came back harder then ever before.   A few weeks and I seem to be through it.  I pray it is another two years before it comes back.  Did you ever try the O2?  I can't tell what really worked for me.  I mixed some triptans then started on redbull, the vitamins and O2 all at the same time.  But the cycle ended quickly afterwards.  I was exhasted for a week even after they cleared.

Post what is and isn't working.

Best of luck Jess!
Mark

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!