Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Feverfew Extract Works For Me (Read 2018 times)
johnniemo
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Feverfew Extract Works For Me
Feb 17th, 2011 at 1:43pm

My cycle is every other Dec-Jul. I started taking Feverfew Extract(.7 parthenolide) in Nov. The only pain I feel is an occasional little throb that doesn't bother me very much.
The trick is to get it into your system before the cycle starts. I take a pretty high dose, 2 pills 3 times a day.
It is also a natural anti-depressant; keeps me in a good mood. The only problem I have is that it gives me gas.

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: Feverfew Extract Works For Me
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 8:40am

Feverfew has popped up now and again...it doesn't seem to have much of a following. Perhaps others who have taken it will write about its effects. Blessings. lance

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:08pm

Yes, has a following for migraine but has not enough benefit for CH to gain much attention.

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Batty
CH.com Veteran

I thought it was CH...but
my helmet is too tight!

E'Port Cheshire UK
Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 3:00pm

johnniemo wrote on Feb 17th, 2011 at 1:43pm:
My cycle is every other Dec-Jul. I started taking Feverfew Extract(.7 parthenolide) in Nov. The only pain I feel is an occasional little throb that doesn't bother me very much.
The trick is to get it into your system before the cycle starts. I take a pretty high dose, 2 pills 3 times a day.
It is also a natural anti-depressant; keeps me in a good mood. The only problem I have is that it gives me gas.

Hi Johnnie,
So glad you have found something that works for YOU!
This f*****g beast is like a Chameleon, its never the same from one peep to the next!
Personally, I would settle for the good mood anyday, and hold my nose!!

Respect

Gary

"An old Wolf may lose his teeth, but never his nature.."
paskahomma  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!