Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Cluster Headache Videos of me on youtube (Read 7553 times)
Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: Cluster Headache Videos of me on youtube
Reply #25 - Apr 13th, 2011 at 10:10pm

I suppose that we all gleaned from your first several posts that you WEREN'T content with where you were at.

Our bad, and I personally apologize for trying to help. 

Quote:
Right now I just choose not to try anymore

All righty then.  I respect that. Good luck to you.   Undecided

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #26 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 9:31am

Quote:

"Dont know if I am doing this correct or if i have the correct forum....but I mad eboth these videos in hopes of helping someone who suffers or knows of someone suffering."

We see you "suffering"  and want to help in the same way that you do.  All of us here know that pain that we see in the video....  It's only natural for us to want to help you.   I feel sad that you don't want it. 

Take care,

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

ClusterHeadacheSurvivor
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|London|Canada||0|0|ON,Ontario
Reply #27 - Apr 15th, 2011 at 7:37am

I was a guniea pig for meds for 3 years. I only ever got one thing...bad side effects. Not 1% releif.  I can not afford to try anything as i have no money for meds and cant afford it. Oxygen is very expensive here. I take Aleve gel for mild attacks. I have only 6 imitrex injections left from when I had benefits. When I run out I dont know what I am going to do. I did try 02 with the rebreather mask etc. I wish it owuld have worked. My next appt with my neurologist in sept. So I will present to him my financial position and explain where I am. I am sure he will come up with an alternative. Unfortunately as many of you know...this disease is very expensive. Its also a personal decision not to try to put more meds in. 3 soid years of crap pumped into my body didnt do me any good. I do appreciate the support and ooffers of advice. But altimatley its my decision.
When I get attacks I suffer just like all of you do. But i know there is an end and I justhope its not bad but look at my family and know it will soon be over. Alot of this disease is mind over matter. Took me many years to think this way. That helps me with my attacks, I cherish the times of the day I am not having one. every person deals with it differently.Same disease. different people, different way of thinking. Thanks for yoir opinions, supprt and love. I do appreciate it despite what you think or dont think
Lots of love

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #28 - Apr 15th, 2011 at 10:45pm

Linda_Howell wrote on Apr 13th, 2011 at 10:10pm:
I suppose that we all gleaned from your first several posts that you WEREN'T content with where you were at.

Our bad, and I personally apologize for trying to help. 

The older I get...the less things that piss me off... whether in life or clusterville...maturity?...dunno (Thank you Brew, I been listening).

This site exists for the support of my fellows....it is given without any expectation of anything but the satisfaction of helping and being a FAMILY member. Linda is one of the prime exemplars of same....her hand is extended ALWAYS...to ALL....without judgement.

SHE may not be pissed about this...but I am a lesser being...and I AM. A hand slapped away..is a hand that just rounds around and comes back to the same place...EXTENDED.

Linda, NO APOLOGIES necessary...you done good girl.....

And CHS...you are my..and our brother....do what's best for you...and know that we'll always be here for you...

Best,

Jon

Quote:
Right now I just choose not to try anymore

All righty then.  I respect that. Good luck to you.   Undecided

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!