Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
end of cycle? (Read 2823 times)
johnnysrock
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Santa Rosa CA
end of cycle?
Jul 1st, 2012 at 11:54am

So last Monday Johnny's headache started at 4:30 pm  and lasted a full 24 hours, with the help of Prednisone he has not had a headache since.  Either the pred ended the cycle or it was the end anyway, so hard to tell.  He has never had a 24 hour continuous headache in all his years as a sufferer.  I hope it was just the beast saying goodbye for now, but don't forget me cause I will be back.  Undecided

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: end of cycle?
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 1:50pm

Please don't feel the need to leave because beasty takes a break! Wink

Hoping you're right and he's finished with this cycle. keep poking your head in to see what the newest latest and greatest is. that way when beasty comes back...and he always does...you'll be ready to slay his butt again.

JOe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 2:01pm

You might actually consider sticking around and lending a tidbit of advice to some newbie...sometime, somewhere down the road.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

johnnysrock
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Santa Rosa CA
Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2012 at 11:58am

We have no intention of leaving as we know the beast is sneaky, this site has been wonderful for us, and we want to share with others our experience.

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2012 at 1:21pm

Guiseppi wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 at 1:50pm:
Please don't feel the need to leave because beasty takes a break! Wink

Hoping you're right and he's finished with this cycle. keep poking your head in to see what the newest latest and greatest is. that way when beasty comes back...and he always does...you'll be ready to slay his butt again.

JOe
For what it's worth, my last couple of cycles, the last headache in the cycle was the worst headache out of them all.  I knew from a pattern that it was the end of the cycle and just like that, remission started.  The last headache in my last cycle I went through a full E tank of O2 getting some relief only for it to run out and i was in my car at work.  I was so exhausted after that hit that I just drove home and passed out, lol!

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

moneymaker
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Nov 1st, 2012 at 7:17am

mine lasted 5 1/2 hours last week,then it started getting less pain and less frequent,the last 4 days nothing at all but felt like a shadow letting me know its still there,had a k4 lastnight after heading to bed,,,,Just wish the beast would go for good so i can get out of the house,been 6 weeks as of now.
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2012 at 7:17am by moneymaker »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!