Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Corvette (Read 962 times)
Tim in Texas
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Kerrville Texas
New Corvette
Dec 22nd, 2012 at 11:45am

A 72 yearold retired gentleman decides one day to buy a new car. He finds his self at a Cheverlot dealership, standing before a brand spankin new Z06 Corvette. Admiring the sexy lines of the car, the man was promptly greeted by a salesman. The salesman approaches the man and say "she's a beauty ain't she?". The old man replied "I had a 72' Stingray when I was younger....they sure don't make 'em like they used to". Wanting to relive his youth, the man quickly came to a price agreement and shortly after, pulled off the parking lot with his new Corvette.

Upon reaching the freeway's entry ramp, the man decides to "open her up". A plume of white smoke gyrates around the tires and off he went. Upon reaching 110 MPH and grinning from ear to ear, he notices a State Trooper with lights flashing in his rearview mirror. The man downshifts into fourth and floors it. 120 mph....130 mph....140 mph he reaches as the Vette screams in defiance. "Oh my god.....what am I doing?!?!...I'm not a kid anymore" the man thinks. He immediately slows down and pulls over onto the shoulder. A furious and very scarcastic Trooper rushes to the driver's door and demand his I'd, Insurance, and proof of registration. The man, timidly ablidges. After running the dealers plates and the mans I'd, the steaming trooper approaches the vehicle and ask " What in the hell were you thinking?! To try and run from me?! At YOUR age?!? ". Shaking his head the trooper says "if you can give me just ONE excuse for what you did, that I've never heard before, I'll let you be on your way......if not, I'm taking you to jail!" The man takes a quick pause and looks up at the trooper and says "Well you see sir, about 30 years ago my wife, ran off with a State Trooper......I thought you were trying to bring her back!". The State Trooper scoffs and hands the man his papers and I'd back and tells him "you have yourself a nice day".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!