Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Vitamin D (Read 11714 times)
blacklab
Ex Member

Re: Vitamin D
Reply #25 - May 17th, 2015 at 6:48pm

DJ wrote on May 17th, 2015 at 12:44pm:
Everyone has the right to "question" the credibility of any statements made in this community, no matter who the statements were made by.

However, I will highlight the Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register, especially this statement:

Debate is welcome (and encouraged), but attack ideas and opinions; not personalities.

Both sides of this argument have made their points.  Time to let the people interested in this treatment weigh the supporting documentation and decide for themselves.

DJ

thankyou DJ
the last paragraph sais it all
time to let people decide for them selves
   its apparent that that's hard for some to take !
  lets move on in our own direction or method of preventions and support people that do.

regards
colin

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #26 - May 17th, 2015 at 8:22pm

It wasn't my intention to put the cat amongst the pigeon's on this subject, but open debate without getting overly  zealous, allows folk to make up their own minds.

To agree too disagree is the best policy.

Hoppy
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2015 at 6:36pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #27 - May 30th, 2015 at 7:24am

Ok, my 2 cents... The regimen has worked for me for almost two years (no CH after being chronic since 97 without let-up).

Most of us have taken so much Imitrex over the years and that's really not that great for us (I'm sure the research will show - several on here have had heart attacks from taking too much trex).

We have tried most everything over the years. Before the Vit D3 - O2 was about the only thing that was working at all (that and Red Bull)... so if we've found something that WORKS for most of us on it - I'd say "Go for It!" I LOVE being PF.

And if it has long term effects on me - well... I'm old anyhow so what the heck.. at least I'm PF and enjoying my life now..  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

blacklab
Ex Member

Reply #28 - May 30th, 2015 at 8:29am

Well said Barbara !
Any one denying another to be pain free, at the expense of personal beliefs , needs to take a good long look at them self and there motives !
To compare prednisone, imitrex and worse, with  there known side effects, well, its a no brainer !
If the vit D cuts my life span short by a few years ( to date, no proven scientific evidence of such) Then at least I will live a relatively comfortable pain free life until then !
It reminds me when those on shore shouted to columbus " your going to fall off the edge of the earth" as the boat sailed into the distance, who would have thought the world was actually round !!!    The people believed that because it was written ! by the so called scholars of the time.
I pity those type of people with the inability to grasp possibilities and potentials in life without reverting to pre historic educational facts that have out lived there use by date. Instead of grasping something new, with huge potential, they shoot it down without so much as an enquiring mind, because only the drug companies and the scholars of the day" are allowed invent, discover and find alternatives, like the preventative Vit D regime, This becomes a huge threat to the academics with extreme ego's !!!  That's a fact !

regards
colin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!