Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BEST ANTI-INFLAMMATORY REGIMEN? (Read 1091 times)
jayo
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

BEST ANTI-INFLAMMATORY REGIMEN?
Aug 26th, 2015 at 1:44pm

HI,

I've been a episodic CH sufferer for over 15 years and I am shocked I am barely finding out about the anti-inflammatory regiment pertaining to vitamin D3.

Can someone please guide me on how much to take as I am willing to try the regimen?

I've read the daily intake with all the supplements, but I'm confused about loading doses.

Please help.

Thank you!

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: BEST ANTI-INFLAMMATORY REGIMEN?
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 7:30pm

Hi jayo and welcome,
The loading dose of 20,000iu of vitamin D-3/day and 50,000iu once a week for two weeks is only needed to be taken when the normal dosage of 10,000iu/day isn't preventing you from getting CH's.

Hoppy

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: BEST ANTI-INFLAMMATORY REGIMEN?
Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 7:52pm

Jayo, I started the original D-3 regimen, without any loading doses, just as written in Batch's D-3 post. That was over 5 years ago and I've been headache free ever since. This was after over 30 years of episodic CH, 2 cycles a year, spring and fall, 8-12 weeks, with an occasional skipped cycle and an occasional rogue cycle that would go 4-5 months. Start the regimen today, there are no side effects, you have nothing to lose and a lot to get back.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!