Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where's the store tab? (Read 2101 times)
bkoomler
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Where's the store tab?
Jan 28th, 2016 at 9:05am

I'm new to the site and have been doing a little reading this morning on a lot of topics. I've recently had a couple bulk O2 tanks delivered to help with my CHs and I've been reading on the various topics. I keep seeing places that reference the non re-breathing masks that can be found in the store. The problem is I cannot find a store tab on the site. I'm either losing my mind or there has been a format change and the tab is gone. Any help would be appreciated. The standard nose plugs @ 12L/min that my neuro perscribed doesn't work well, especially after one of my kids gave e their cold.

Ben

IP Logged

Rumeke
CH.com Veteran

Westfield, NC
Re: Where's the store tab?
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 9:42am

Welcome!

I can understand why you have trouble finding the non-rebreather mask in the store. There is no store tab however if you use the yellow link on the left to "OXYGEN", move down to "Proper Delivery System where you'll find "Oxygen Supply", "A Regulator" and finally.."A Non-Rebreather mask". Click on the link for "ClusterO2 Kit". You're almost there!

That will take you to a "404 Page not found". Click on "Store Home" and you will see the "ClusterO2 Kit"!! Ta da!

Hope this helps and wishing you pain free days.

Judy

IP Logged

bkoomler
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:42am

Thank you for the reply but I do not see any yellow links on the left. Perhaps it's due to my browser? Please see attached picture.

Ben

IP Logged

bkoomler
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:50am

I figured it out. I managed to get into the forum through a google search. When doing so the CHs main page did not load with the new Yabb forum. Therefore there were no side links. See attached. This might be a good one for the Mods to look into.

IP Logged

Rumeke
CH.com Veteran

Westfield, NC
Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 12:27pm

Glad you found your way! I agree that someone needs to look at this..way too complicated and round robin just to find a non-rebreather mask.

Judy

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 1:49pm

On your left! 4th up from the bottom on this page, I just tried it and it takes you straight there.

Hoppy.

IP Logged

Rumeke
CH.com Veteran

Westfield, NC
Reply #6 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 6:08pm

Well duh Hoppy! Thanks!

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #7 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 4:42pm

It's been a couple years since the store has offered a selection of product and t-shirt sizes. My coffee mug broke and both my XXL shirts are ragged needing replenishment. My son finally outgrew his M shirt and needs a Large.  Cool

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!