Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Allergies??? (Read 788 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Allergies???
Mar 23rd, 2016 at 2:19pm

With this Texas weather my allergies have been going strong.. AND I've been having migraines constantly.. (got the CH under control with D3, but not the migraines)

Yesterday, I stopped by the Health Food Store and talked to the manager (I refer to her as the "pharmacist"). Anyhow she told me to try this nose spray.. Orega. I did last night and LORDY, it burned like hell when I sniffed it, but almost immediately I cleared up and my migraine disappeared. I know I know.. but this morning I'm still without the migraine and my sinus is clear.

Thought I'd share this - it worked for me (at least for now - and have fingers crossed). But this is the most unstopped I've been since January when this weather started trying to decide what it was going to do.

I haven't put my glasses on a read the ingredients yet (and I'm blind as a bat), but it's natural stuff and I'm sold on it.

Now if I could just find something for arthritis I'd be good to go..  Smiley

LYG  Kiss Kiss Kiss

P.S.  Not trying to start a feud here - I'm just doing a happy dance today and wanted to share.  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: Allergies???
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2016 at 2:34pm

Good for you Barbara.

One of the ingredients is Oil of Cloves, which is probably what causes the initial burning, but is quite an effective anaesthetic. (It's particularly useful for toothache).

Ortega has all natural ingredients and if it works, then
whoopee !!!!!

Keep well,

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!