Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mark Check IN... (Read 724 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Mark Check IN...
Jun 1st, 2016 at 9:33am

If you haven't heard... Texas is being flooded and Mark is around the flood part big time. And several others on here.. Rosa down in Houston and several others I can't think of right now (Old age and all that).

But folks check in and let us know you're ok..

Me... I'm up on a hill and so far so good.. Just a lot of rain and storms, but no ark building as of yet.

That old Johnny Cash song comes to mind right now, "Five feet high and Rising" ... that's Texas right now.

But folks please check in and let us know you're ok.. our prayers are with all of you.  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Re: Mark Check IN...
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2016 at 8:56pm

Hi, Barbara. Have you heard from Mark?

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Re: Mark Check IN...
Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2016 at 8:55am

No... and that area is totally flooded. He hasn't checked in and neither has Rosa down in Houston..

Right now Texas is a mess.. I think - at last count - 38 counties were totally flooded and had been declared disasters.. and now this hurricane is hitting FL..

About time for some people to check in and let us know they're ok.. But there are a lot of power lines out right now.. Prayers going out ... and fingers crossed that everyone is ok...  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!