Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Super Bowl L1 (Read 850 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Super Bowl L1
Feb 5th, 2017 at 11:43pm

It don't get much better...

The first half started slow then got ugly...  At Half-Time, Lady Gaga turned a page on Cirque du Soleil with a high flying act that will not be surpassed !!!  (Tough nuggies all you libs who though she was going to jump ugly on President Trump...)

During the 2nd Half, Brady opened a big old can of Whoop-Ass... and the rest is history...  It don't get much better than that...

Expect the entire Patriot organization at the White House next week.

Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses...

BTW...  The latest version of the Anti-Inflammatory Regimen CH preventative Treatment Protocol is available for download at the following VitaminDWiki link:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I posted it at VitaminDWiki so I could track the number of downloads...

Take care and keep the faith...

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2017 at 10:12am by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Re: Super Bowl L1
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 5:47pm

Amazing comeback!  Wink

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!