Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
i'm not in pain (Read 1684 times)
dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
i'm not in pain
Feb 10th, 2017 at 8:14am

would ja lookee here....SO much pain...first...I'm a certified Clusterhead...DJ allowed me in...I get it....I am SO sorry beyond words fer you cats who are new to this site. In the deepest pain beyond imagination. I got here in the 90's  Ch.com saved my life over and over again...and kicked my butt over and over again..Sorry...I don't hang here as much as I used to... Jonny would say that I stopped rowing...He is an not a very nice person. That aside...I am pain free today from what I learned here....more than that ...I cannot say.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Re: i'm not in pain
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 12:10pm

I'm glad you are getting a day off Den. Hope it turns into weeks and months for you. Years even.  We can only hope.

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 8:16am

Shouldn't the title of the post be "I am a pain"?

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2017 at 2:05am

what part of "shut up Boop" don't you get?

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 11:37am

Bob P, LOL.

Den, you don't know how glad i am to see you posting this. I don't get tired of it at all! Here's to the rest of your life!

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!