Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vision (Read 1066 times)
aceserve
CH.com Veteran

Salem, Oregon
Vision
Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:50pm

Have any of you all had vision affected during a CH cycle but not during an attack? I do not know if it is coincidental or not (and I suspect it is not), but during my month-long cycle that occurred in February, I felt at times that I had slight double vision. One night it was extreme. I was playing tennis and I saw two balls coming at me when in reality it was only one. After two sets I had to stop playing. I went to an optometrist and she said the muscles in my eyes weren't keeping my eyeballs perfectly aligned. But now that the CH cycle is over I don't have that double vision anymore, either slight or severe. I have been having episodic CHs since 1979, and this cycle was a strange one in several ways, including possibly the vision element. Thanks. Andrew

Ahhh, what a relief to be pain free. Hang in there. Good times are comin'.

IP Logged

MichelleP12
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Re: Vision
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2017 at 10:59pm

Hi Andrew, your post describes what happens to me as well. Whenever my vision in my CH eye (left) tanks then I know a CH is coming. I also start stumbling as if I am drunk; and I do not drink. Things improve in those two areas once the CH hits. But then I get the CH to deal with for Lord knows how long.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!