Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
D3+K (Read 1167 times)
JimmieDad1
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

D3+K
Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:11pm

If anyone is interested, Amazon has a great D3 5,000 iu with all three K variants. It is by Peak Performance and has been working great for me.

I can't link due to lack of messages. I have no affiliation, just like the product.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: D3+K
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2019 at 11:28am

Hey JimmyDad,

Glad to hear vitamin D3 is making a welcome difference...  Make sure you're getting sufficient magnesium...  at least 400 mg/day.  The enzymatic processes that hydroxylate (metabolize) vitamin D3 to its genetically active metabolite consume magnesium rapidly.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!