Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vitamin D3 More Effective Than Flu Shot (Read 805 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Vitamin D3 More Effective Than Flu Shot
Feb 23rd, 2019 at 7:00pm

The Flu season is here... For CHers taking the anti-Inflammatory regimen with 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3 and conutrients, you're in good shape with a very low probability of catching the flu.  For the rest, 5,000 IU/day to 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3 plus at least 400 mg/day magnesium should provide enough to supercharge your immune system to ward off the flu bug.

People with a low vitamin D3 status as measured with the 25(OH)D lab test <30 ng/mL (75 nmol/L) will benefit most.  The really important benefit of taking vitamin D3 to prevent the flu is there are no adverse side effects...  You can't say that for the flu vaccine...  See the following:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
than-flu-vaccine.aspx

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

You can spend the rest of the weekend and most of next week reading through the links in this second link to VitaminDWiki.

I take the Bio-Tech D3-50, a 50,000 IU water soluble capsule of vitamin D3 at one capsule a week...  It's great!  I don't sell it and I don't own any stock in it either.  I just track success stories...

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!