Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
In remission 3+ Years, Here is how.Story of HOPE. (Read 765 times)
CCHInRemission
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Halifax NS
In remission 3+ Years, Here is how.Story of HOPE.
Jun 21st, 2022 at 6:51am

Hi, I cant for whatever reason log into my old account "Cluster Head Survivor".

Little back ground 1st..

Chronic since day 1. July 25,2005. 15 years of severe chronic attacks. Chronic Migraines since earliest age of 8. Minor tension headaches.

For many years I was given a plethora of medications, oxygen, (did mushrooms which did help etc). And then proceeded to have Occipital Nerve Stimulation, then Deep Brain Stimulation. 4 surgeries in total.

I developed a 4th headache which I personally believe as a result of ONS when he ripped the electrodes from my head (they had the pacemaker taped to me externally as a trial so the wires came externally out of my head. This 4th headache to this very day was never diagnosed. They did not know what it was. Was a constant dull boring pain below occipital bone that was 24/7.I also developed PTSD/TBI....memory loss, aphasia, neuropathic pain in legs and much more..aside from ballooning from 202 to 350lbs.

I was told at the pain clinic in London Ont where I was living that there was no more hope or help for me. Surgery to risky,and sent me home. 8 months later my fate was suicide. This was going to be my second attempt. First was Miami Dec 31,2008.

By April 24,2019 I was suicidal for some time but that was the day. Randomly a friend from Halifax was like hey bud what's up. Being that he is a 18 hour drive/2 hr flight I knew telling him I was done was ok because I knew in my heart he couldn't save me.....but he did.....

He asked if I ever heard of stem cell. I had only heard the terminology. He had 2nd hand experience as he sent people in his family and his business partner sent 200+ people to this doctor. In fact I had written to Dr. Oz, The Doctors, Oprah, Dr. Phil, ANYONE who was willing to help me. ANYONE. Despite willing to die....I wanted to live just not at the expense it was costing me. My friend offered HOPE. Within days, he facilitated a Go Fund me. He made and donated the profits from 104 cameo videos(my friend is famous), and last minute his Business partner offered a Lear Private Jet return.

May 16,2019 I was the first human to have stem cell for cluster headaches specifically. It has been done with great success for migraine sufferers but I'm the first for clusters.

Over night I was feeling better. Since that day I have been in complete remission for chronic clusters, migraines, tensions and my 4th undiagnosable headache is roughly 90% pain free. Pus it fixed  sciatica, neuropathic pain in legs, helped my IBS-d, aphasia gone overnight,(mind you I have stuttered couple times under severe stress/anxiety, 2x in 3 years), my labido came back, I dropped over 100lbs, and my wife and I packed up a few months later and moved across Canada to Halifax to start a new life. i even opened a business and went to work again part time!
I am currently 50 years old and dealing with 50 year old stuff (arthritis, blown knees  etc). Normal stuff...

I've said this before but someone ALWAYS gets it twisted. Calls me a fraud or fake, or says I have no clue what I am talking about or some azz hat says well no studies have been proven....how so when I am the 1st??? lol

I DO NOT tell people what to do...surgery/stem cell/mushrooms/ whatever. I only share my experience. Reader can decide their own future.
What worked for me may not work for you. I can also say what didnt work for me!

Brain surgery affected my life in a very negative way which I am left to deal with for the rest of my life. Stem cell gave me my life back or a good portion of it.

i still deal with things daily....but I am not suffering like I did.

I am in remission. The ONLY way Id say CURE is after I have died. Because that would be proof after stem cell it put me into remission for life. But Ill gratefully accept any day in remission.

What happened to me can be easily verified by google the story.
I did not have to come here to post this. I could have move don with my life. But there isnt a day that goes by that I dont forget the torture and what it did to my life and those in it. And I sincerely wish Pain Free Wishes to anyone surviving another 24.

H.O.P.E. Hold On Pain Ends.....

If anyone wants to watch the procedure, go on Youtube. Search " Complete remission from cluster headaches by stem cell therapy" on my page "ClusterHeadSurvivor"

If you get anything from this post I wish that it is HOPE.

PF Wishes

Tom

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: In remission 3+ Years, Here is how.Story of HOPE.
Reply #1 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 7:22am

Tom,  I'm thrilled you're getting some relief.  Any sort of relief gives the rest of us some hope.

A few more details about stem cell therapy would be wonderful,

Brian down under

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

CCHInRemission
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Halifax NS
Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 10:38am

what would you like to know? I tried posting the link but need 10 posts. Anyone can post it.... Smiley

IP Logged

CCHInRemission
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Halifax NS
Reply #3 - Jul 25th, 2022 at 7:36am

17 years ago today my life changed forever, like all of you.

Today, i'm counting the over 3 years remission I have as gratitude. Instead of reflecting on the years of torture, brain surgeries and everything that came with it, I celebrate today as a win. PROOF that with HOPE, life can get better. Today, we are living our best life in a new province and giving back when we can.

HOPE is the acronym for Hold On Pain Ends.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!