Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Could use your advice with d3/ Mounjaro (Read 331 times)
Samiam
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Philadelphia PA
Could use your advice with d3/ Mounjaro
Apr 26th, 2023 at 3:34pm

Hello,

I'm a long time cluster headache person who has been in remission for over 12 years.  I believe that was mostly do to taking D3 5000, magnesium 400, fish oil 2400 everyday since my last episode.   My question is the last 10 days I'm getting strong shadows.  I started the steroids dose pack and will up my d3 to 10,000.  Does anyone think taking Mounjaro and how it works could be affecting the absorption of the pills?  I have been on it since 10/16.

In 2013 I had shadows that looks like the dose pack worked with no progression.  I'm 60, t2 and on Armour thyroid. My d3 level was 89 when tested.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes......A wise man learns from the mistakes of others"

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: Could use your advice with d3/ Mounjaro
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2023 at 12:01am

Hi Samiam, a lot has changed in the last 12yrs with the vitamin D regiment, your vitamin D level is in the green zone, so maybe shoot Batch a private message for the updated version of the vitamin D regiment.

Hoppy

IP Logged

Samiam
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Philadelphia PA
Re: Could use your advice with d3/ Mounjaro
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2023 at 10:25pm

Will do,  thank you so much.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes......A wise man learns from the mistakes of others"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!