Posted by Michele (18.104.22.168) on September 24, 2000 at 09:33:03:
Am in week 10 (i think) of my cycle, and leaving for a trip to Europe in 2 weeks. Lucky me, but I DON'T want to take the beast with me! I had hoped it would be gone by trip time but am not so sure.
My question is this: Should i take extreme measures and maybe try to get the Imitrex injections to take with me? I've never tried anything like that since I never found a doctor in my area who knew what CH was. I won't have ready access to a freezer which I use quite a bit, and I'm not so sure about walking them off where I'll be staying.. a great trip awaits me but so does the unknown threat of the foreign beast.. also, I think it would be difficult to explain the whole CH thing to my hosts, who may jump to the wrong conclusion if they witness an attack..
Help! Need suggestions!
Post a Followup