Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 6:27pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Would you trade your CH for meegraines? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Would you trade your CH for meegraines?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  4 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Would you trade your CH for meegraines?  (Read 2444 times)
jonny

Email

« on: Dec 7th, 2002, 3:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Seems Meegraines are just as bad as CH.....read below.

*Yawn*  Okay... So the true diagnostic criteria for CH according to your expert opinion is when they wish they have migraines.  I guess that makes sense... In some totally brain dead way.  Of course, when you consider that some forms of migraine aren't necessarily the cakewalk that you like to assume, it would seem to be a pretty stupid idea to be a migraineur wannabe.  But that's just my opinion.  Do with it as you will

Drk^Angel  

Seems to me Im not brain dead for wishing I had Meegraines instead of CH.

What say you?

..............................jonny
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Sometimes... Being good just ain't worth it.

27810130 27810130   kennkurr  
WWW Email

Re: Would you trade your CH for meegraines?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 3:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

No... Your brain dead because of stupid posts like this.

Drk^Angel
IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
jonny

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 3:43pm »

MEEGRAINER!!!!!

.........................jonny

BTW.....That aint my post its yours.....Shit head!!
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 3:45pm by jonny » IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 3:44pm »

Wannabe!  LOL

Drk^Angel
IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
jonny

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 3:48pm »

No laughing out of this one Meegrainer, you showed your colors and people know now.

Are you that lonley?

No pic on the pic page and never no advice on CH meds only welcomes.

........................jonny
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 3:58pm »

So what are my true colours?  Just because I'm not prejudice again migraineurs?  OMG!  No!  I don't hate migraineurs... Boo Hoo...

No advice on meds 'eh?  I advise people on the meds that work for me (verapamil and O2) all the time.  I also occasionally contribute my reactions to meds that didn't work (Imitrex and Zoloft).  At this time, those are the only CH meds I have tried because I was only recently properly diagnosed after 14 years of misdiagnosis.  So why don't you drop the BS.  Anyone who actually reads the posts on the board knows that I contribute as much as I can.  The Gods know I contribute more that you.  All that your posts consist of is insults, misdirection, and lies.

Drk^Angel
IP Logged

Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 3:59pm »

I'm sorry... That's not entirely correct... You do occasionally say something like... Verapamil and lithium rules!

Drk^Angel
IP Logged

2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:05pm »

WOW!!! a post that really makes ya think! ;D LMAO!!                                     ..........2late
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:14pm »

on Dec 7th, 2002, 3:58pm, Drk^Angel wrote:
  All that your posts consist of is insults, misdirection, and lies.
Drk^Angel

What a jerk off you are, I love Meegrainers....I wish I was one of them. What fucking gods are filling you with shit??

"The Gods know I contribute more that you.  All that your posts consist of is insults, misdirection, and lies."

Drk^Angel
You are fucking crazy!!!!
I dont see where you have come close.......Shit head!!!!

...........................jonny

IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:16pm »

Becareful 2Late... I'm thinking JohnBoy isn't in much of a humourous mood right now.  He might just decide to read something into your post, that isn't there, as well..

PFDAN............................. Drk^Angel
IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:20pm »

Nah, 2Late's a CH'er and your a Meegrainer so him and I are cool, Kenny

...........................jonny
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:24pm »

Oh... I can definately see that you just love migraineurs... That's why your biggest insult is to call someone a "meegrainer".  That's why you continually make statements degrading migraineurs and their pain.  Yep... You're right... You are definately a migraine lover... Ya fuckin' wannabe.

So when was the last time you actually talked about meds, or gave useable advice to a clusterhead about CH, or even talked about clusters on the board?  Hell... You don't even try to welcome the newbies, and most of them you'll never even talk to other than to insult them.

PFDAN................................ Drk^Angel
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:25pm by Azrael » IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:27pm »

on Dec 7th, 2002, 3:59pm, Drk^Angel wrote:
I'm sorry... That's not entirely correct... You do occasionally say something like... Verapamil and lithium rules!

Drk^Angel

Hows this?......Shit head

.......................jonny
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:29pm by jonny » IP Logged
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:28pm »

jeezus guys.....meeegrainer or CHer not so sure it makes too terribly much of a difference at some point.

seems to me that the difference between the two is the treatment options. And that as far as it is known CH is a more permanent problem. Migraines, last a long time sometimes ,yes , and ARE very painful, however, migraines do not GENERALLY wake you up from a dead sleep and cause you to attempt to powder your skull with a mortar and pestle. Migraines are also USUAlLY Bilateral causing pain behind both eyes normally treatable with a sedative/analgesic and will eventually go away.
  This is NOT the case as you two and the rest of us well know with CH. The daily regimen of medications Most CHers (especially) chronics would scare the hell out of most migrane sufferer's, we imbibe mixtures of things that would seem to kill large african animals in an instant and definately do not respond well to typical analgesics.  
  In closing....Ueli may be able to shed some light here, but I don't know of anyone with migranes ever having benefitted by by the use of Oxygen and/or experienced attacks on a Seasonal basis nor do I recall any migraine having caused Sleep deprivation syndrome, amplifying the problems they have , let alone trying to commit suicide to try and ease the pain.
  I guess the key here is  the "internal body clock" thing that makes the true distinction. Migraines are usually caused by tension and can be aborted with sleep / OTC pain pills. While CH although still possibly triggered by tension sometimes, defies the entire concept of sleep and OTC medications. Hence neuros, Oxygen, tryptans and a total lack of solid clinical information.

Oh and by the way.....for a couple of guys who are constantly compaining of folks behaving like babies......Waaaah!!! get a fuckin' grip you guys LOL Wink

Cerebus
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:29pm »

Neener, Neener, Neener......I told ya, I told ya.. ;D ;D ;D

Shouldn't be long now.....Dork will be back on the porch lickin' his... ummmmm... wounds.  Kinda like when he let his mouth overload his ass a few weeks ago....had to "leave the board" for a little while to regroup... Roll Eyes

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:30pm »

That's very good... You can quote!  You get the quote badge to put on your meathead scouts sash.  Congrats!

Drk^Angel
IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:31pm »

on Dec 7th, 2002, 4:28pm, cerebus wrote:
jeezus guys.....meeegrainer or CHer not so sure it makes too terribly much of a difference at some point.

Bus,

If thats the way you think stay the fuck out of my way!!!

........................jonny
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:34pm »

Cerebus... It's propaganda like this that fuels the migraineur hated that JohnBoy spreads.  If you do your research, you'll see that there's more to migraines that just the simple classic or common migraine.

Jackie... Need some chapstick?  All that ass kissin' must really do something to the lips.

PFDAN................................. Drk^Angel
IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:48pm »

LMAO Dork....pitiful Roll Eyes

Get some new material.  You're really coming up short here...  Roll Eyes...something you're used to I'm sure... ;D

As far as ass kissin'.......why don't you kiss mine!!!! Kiss
It's the one "with the board up it".... ;D ;D

Jacks Cool

« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 5:03pm by Jackie » IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:51pm »

Stay OUTA Stepford!  LOL! ;D

This shit is just that.  SHIT.
I feel some gas comin on. Roll Eyes
Yur point?  

"I thought we were friends" (CRASH).............I thought we were friends.....(CRASH).....................

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrp!
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #20 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 4:57pm »

To get back to the original subject........

Yes but,

I'd rather just have a broken leg.

PS........Jackie and kim you 2 are good  Grin

Bye now..........I'm off work (I only come here to screw the company out of 8 hours pay and use the computer) and have to go to Vegas. Oh whoa is me Cry
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #21 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 5:14pm »

As neither a CH or meegrainer I can only put a personal view................having watched my husband day in and day out.........being there at night, awoken from a deep sleep because Wes is in a state of panic because he can't find his med (imigran) knowing that for God Knows How Long he is going to be in "what looks like" HELL on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

I've seen him pace and rock, bang his head on the wall,  
try to crush his skull with his hands or anything handy.. Wink

I've heard him yell to the gods, groan like a demon and cry like a baby.........god knows i've cried to...  Cry
hour upon hour and when he's absolutely exhausted and wishing he were dead.....well maybe only another hour who knows?????

Yeah, think I'd rather he was a meegrainer I'd only have to tuck him up in bed and hope it won't be long before he drops off to sleep.

Cathy

sorry if I offend anyone.
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #22 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 5:30pm »

Like Bob, I'd trade CHs for migraines. And I'd trade either for bathing in a tub of battery acid everyday. Migraines are no walks in the park, from what I hear. And migraineurs are also misunderstood by the general public thinking "it's just a headache." They can be bilateral or unilateral, incredibly hard to treat where a sedative/analgesic won't do anything for them and also drive some of the people who have them to the end of their ropes. But, with all that said, I'd still trade my CHs for migraines.
IP Logged
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #23 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 5:37pm »

I've never had a migraine HA but I'd be willing to trade my CH for em anytime! To be able to lay down in bed and wait for the pain to go away sounds like heaven to me.

suzy
peace my brothers, fight no more.  Wink
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #24 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 6:09pm »

I'll tell you what JohnBoy... Everyone knows you don't want me here... You all but admitted that you start this BS to try to convince DJ to ban me... You've done everything you can to degrade me to everyone on the board... But all this shit is doin' is getting in everyone's way, so I'll propose you an easy way to get me to leave willingly.  You are so determined that I have migraines instead of CH, so you must have a very strong, undeniable arguement as to why I could not have cluster headaches... Right?  So why don't you provide this "proof", either on the board or in IM, and if it true and undeniable, I will leave the board willingly.  But the "proof" has to be something to do with my CH, not my other HAs, the fact that I'm not prejudice against non-clusterheads, that I'm willing to stand up against your BS, or that others claim that I don't have CH (because they haven't provided any evidence either).  Can you do that?  If you can, then I'll be out of your hair... If not... Shut the fuck up!

Drk^Angel
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  4 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss