Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 8:34pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The Rape of Europe »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   The Rape of Europe
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Rape of Europe  (Read 3220 times)
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

Re: The Rape of Europe
« Reply #25 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 4:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 4th, 2006, 5:39pm, JeffB wrote:
This is going to be a scary world in a few decades, enjoy it, Flo.

You've hit on quite a truth, Jeff - If we don't do something different, the barbarians that will be running around the globe will be just as happy to slit Flo's throat as they will yours or mine. Flo will most likely be a little more understanding and compassionate about it, though.

In my book, we'd all just be dead.
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 5:46pm »

Quote:
Flo will most likely be a little more understanding and compassionate about it, though.

Don't overdo kids. I bet Flo is a realist too.....  

These are dangerous people and the biggest mistake we can make is to drop our guard, even a little. I'd like to think otherwise but this has to be treated carefully, but very forcefully. The idiots....at least I hope they were just idiots....on that plane the other day were handled well, I thought. You just don't do what they did in this climate.....that this bunch created...you have to remember that.  

So long as we treat ourselves well, I have no problem for the time being with profiling. They do it anyway.

We have to use our heads is all.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
JeffB
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wide open till you see God, then brake

Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 5:56pm »

It's the relaxed attitudes of people that gets me going these days. Even if our borders were over run and bombs and attacks were taking place across the country, there will be folks (Americans) with grins on their faces. Screw dialogue with these extremists, lets just throw the gloves off and get this party started.
IP Logged

" It's been my experience that people who have no vices have very little virtues."
Sean_C

Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 8:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 5th, 2006, 5:56pm, JeffB wrote:
Screw dialogue with these extremists, lets just throw the gloves off and get this party started.

I like that attitude Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

In remembrance of KingCazman. RIP

Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 9:58pm »

It's the relaxed attitudes of people that gets me going these days. Even if our borders were over run and bombs and attacks were taking place across the country, there will be folks (Americans) with grins on their faces. Screw dialogue with these extremists, lets just throw the gloves off and get this party started.

I hear ya, bro.  I think we need to teach those radicals a lesson in democracy.  Other countries or groups should do exactly what the USA says or we r gonna FUCK THEM UP!!!  
Fuck those extremists, huh?

IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool - can't get fooled again"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

chewy

Email

« Reply #30 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 10:00pm »

Quote:
Other countries or groups should do exactly what the USA says or we r gonna FUCK THEM UP!!!    

How old are you B$. Around 14 or 15 ?
IP Logged
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 10:09pm »

on Dec 5th, 2006, 10:00pm, chewy wrote:

How old are you B$. Around 14 or 15 ?

I'm this many    finger

IP Logged

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

chewy

Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 10:12pm »

Pathetic
IP Logged
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #33 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 10:16pm »

Yes, I hear you.  You are quite pathetic.

If you are lookin for 14 and 15 year olds, I heard there are some over at NAMBLA.com

IP Logged

chewy

Email

« Reply #34 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 10:24pm »

Grow up little man.
IP Logged
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #35 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 10:30pm »

on Dec 5th, 2006, 10:24pm, chewy wrote:
Grow up little man.

I already told you, Trollboy, i am not a minor.  You'll have to troll for love elsewhere.

IP Logged

chewy

Email

« Reply #36 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 11:07pm »

Your an amusing little fella.

But thats about it.
IP Logged
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #37 on: Dec 5th, 2006, 11:35pm »

I am glad you are amused.
In all seriousness, though, joking aside:
You're a fuckin troll.

Now go sink another boat, bitch.
IP Logged

chewy

Email

« Reply #38 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 6:36am »

Phew! Ya sure got me there.

What next? Sticks and stones...............?
IP Logged
floridian

Email

« Reply #39 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 8:41am »

It's the relaxed attitude of Americans towards our Constitution that bothers me. Like the talk-radio buzzards and religious nut wings that were worked up when they heard that someone was going to be sworn into Congress with their hand on a Koran (which was a bogus rumor to start with - Congressional swearing in ceremonies have never involved anyone putting their hand on any religious scripture).  

All of the sudden, millions of religious crazies are demanding a law requiring otherwise free Americans to swear allegiance using their scripture.  As if the words "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" had no meaning.  

The primary purpose of terrorism is to psychologically intimidate the enemy - so please don't confuse the fact that I am not intimidated with a relaxed attitude.  I'm all for going after the terrorists (as we sorta did in Afghanistan).  But I am not scared shirtless and willing to support all manner of delusionary schemes that will only weaken America and play into the terrorists hands, as we have done in Iraq.    

The terrorists don't have to win for America to lose. If they can scare enough of us, we will destroy our freedoms ourselves.  
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2006, 8:49am by floridian » IP Logged
JeffB
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #40 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 11:03am »

I'm not confusing shit, Flo. But I am glad to see you would be there holding the door open for these nuts. And if you think I was refering to you as someone who would be smiling when we get hit again, you would be right. Wink
IP Logged

" It's been my experience that people who have no vices have very little virtues."
floridian

Email

« Reply #41 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 11:10am »

on Dec 6th, 2006, 11:03am, JeffB wrote:
I'm not confusing shit, Flo. But I am glad to see you would be there holding the door open for these nuts. And if you think I was refering to you as someone who would be smiling when we get hit again, you would be right. Wink

Your a scum sucker if you are accusing me of smiling when America gets hit by terrorists.  You sure as hell don't understand me, and you also seem incapable of understanding the rest of the world.  

« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2006, 11:14am by floridian » IP Logged
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #42 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 11:11am »

on Dec 6th, 2006, 8:41am, floridian wrote:
The primary purpose of terrorism is to psychologically intimidate the enemy...

And don't forget killing infidels.

P.S. - The term is "wing nuts," not "nut wings." I think you can get those at KFC.
IP Logged

JeffB
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #43 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 11:15am »

I do not suck scum. Just for the record! Grin
IP Logged

floridian

Email

« Reply #44 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 11:16am »

on Dec 6th, 2006, 11:11am, brewcrew wrote:

And don't forget killing infidels.

P.S. - The term is "wing nuts," not "nut wings." I think you can get those at KFC.

Now your making me hungry.  

Some of them do want to kill infidels (or children in day care centers in Oklahoma City). But in general, the purpose of terrorism is to inspire terror.
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2006, 11:19am by floridian » IP Logged
boybath
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

HAPPYSURFERUK  

« Reply #45 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 3:16pm »

Flo talks alot of reasonable sense he seems by no means a pacafist. He seems to realise that by walking around in the play ground saying Im the biggest kid you better do as I say will win you neither friends nor influence.  And that is unfortunately how a large percentage of the world veiw's you, as a nation.  Which is unfortunate but is due to the manner you portray your beliefs.   Many of the people just dont seem to get it.  You have as many religious extremists as the next muslim country this difference is its your religion so its not extremism.    
One small point that was raised before the slagging I still await the comdemnation of the muslim majority for what the minority do in their religions name maybe its the previous point that prevents them voicing their disaproval.  
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2006, 3:17pm by boybath » IP Logged

THANKYOU FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO RECEIVE .....
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #46 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 4:04pm »

on Dec 6th, 2006, 3:16pm, boybath wrote:
You have as many religious extremists as the next muslim country this difference is its your religion so its not extremism.

I defy you to back that up with some statistics. You will not be able to.

This statement isn't even close to being correct.
IP Logged

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #47 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 4:34pm »

on Dec 6th, 2006, 4:04pm, brewcrew wrote:

I defy you to back that up with some statistics. You will not be able to.

This statement isn't even close to being correct.

Shhhh, as I type, Flo is researching this to once again flog his country.....LMAO Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

JeffB
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #48 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 5:45pm »

on Dec 6th, 2006, 3:16pm, boybath wrote:
Flo talks alot of reasonable sense he seems by no means a pacafist. He seems to realise that by walking around in the play ground saying Im the biggest kid you better do as I say will win you neither friends nor influence.  And that is unfortunately how a large percentage of the world veiw's you, as a nation.  Which is unfortunate but is due to the manner you portray your beliefs.   Many of the people just dont seem to get it.  You have as many religious extremists as the next muslim country this difference is its your religion so its not extremism.    
One small point that was raised before the slagging I still await the comdemnation of the muslim majority for what the minority do in their religions name maybe its the previous point that prevents them voicing their disaproval.  

You may be right boy bath (and I can't believe I just said boy bath), but we still have an identidy,which imo the U.K. is losing just as fast as most of Europe. We doll out a lot of our tax dollars to these same countries that talks crap about us and I do believe we deserve more respect than we're getting. I hate to say it my friend, but how many terrorist homes has the U.S. invaded compared to your country. I hope you never forget Madrid, Spain. Hope you guys enjoy the new Nuclear Subs we're building for you! Wink
IP Logged

Yorky
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
England 

learn to meditate (or just sit & do nowt)

« Reply #49 on: Dec 6th, 2006, 5:49pm »

CALM DOWN YOU LOT .
IP Logged

today is a gift.....thats why it is called the

present.
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss