Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 10th, 2024, 6:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Chinese Medicine »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Chinese Medicine
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Chinese Medicine  (Read 2269 times)
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Chinese Medicine
« Reply #50 on: Jan 11th, 2005, 1:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Michael, if you're reading this please let us know.

We are interested in what you have to say.

Please.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
CC2004
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Junior
New_Zealand 

« Reply #51 on: Jan 11th, 2005, 5:54am »

I sent him a PM earlier, will let you know if I hear anything
CC
IP Logged
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

In remembrance of KingCazman. RIP

Email

« Reply #52 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 12:38am »

Though I have never had a deep tissue, shiatsu massage for CH, I have had shiatsu for other energy/medical problems.  I found that the deep tissue massage did unblock bad energies and the practitioner can ask you questions about what it is that you are feeling and that can tell what to focus on.  I found that the deep tissue massage was a small amount painful, but greatly increases the bloodflow and felt like I was getting oxygen around my body much more efficiently.

Tonight I had an electro-crystal therapy sesion for my clusters.  The crystals are slightly electrified and they were placed on my head.  When the person did the initial tests and diagnostics on me, he said that he noticed the spike in energy over my CH side of the head.  He said it was a dramatic reading compared to other people that do not have CH.  After he did his reading, he placed 2 electrified crystals on my head for 30 mins.  I do feel a little more balanced and alert, however I have not gone to bed yet.  I'm sure that when I go to bed, just 30 to 60 minutes after I fall asleep, I will wake up in pain.
Or at least thats how my negative mind thinks.
I plan on having an acupuncture session this week and I will let you know how it effected me if at all.
PF wishes to all.
BMonee
IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool - can't get fooled again"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #53 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 8:47am »

"Tonight I had an electro-crystal therapy sesion for my clusters."  

ok, I wanna hear how THAT went and I hope it didn't cost too much.
good luck
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2005, 8:48am by vig » IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
don

Email

« Reply #54 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 1:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
When the person did the initial tests and diagnostics on me, he said that he noticed the spike in energy over my CH side of the head.

Had you told him before hand which side was affected?
IP Logged
Ueli

Email

« Reply #55 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 10:35pm »

BMonee,
Next time you should ask for Boji stones. The Boji stones are purified by astral light and then is activated by terrestrial essences. They are a container of balanced energy and thaumaturgic (= capable of performing miracles) power. Maybe, next time you bring a pair of them with you. When they are electrified in addition, their miraculous healing power will be potentized tremendously and cause such a big bolt of energy that all fuses will blow in the vicinity and the cluster demon is exorcized right back to hell, where he belongs to.

BTW, you can get a pair of Boji Stones at ebay, for a few $$ only.  

I hope the unblocked bad energies leave your body and do not cause another health problem

Ueli                 yikes
IP Logged
Marc
New Board Newbie
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #56 on: Jan 18th, 2005, 12:35am »

Sorry Ueli, but I must take exception to your Boji stone advice.  

It is well known that they must first be dipped in Emu oil and applied while wearing a TFH and vibrating glasses. For maximum effect, flatulent Peruvian butterfly's should be utilized with a non re-breather mask.

Respectfully,
Marc
IP Logged
floridian

Email

« Reply #57 on: Jan 18th, 2005, 12:18pm »

Yo, MoneeMan,

you need calcium/magnesium crystals.  Each crystal unit is perfectly balanced in terms of the electric charge. Taking them internally breaks up the crystals, but they reconstitute within the body where they are needed.  They neutralize the harmful ferro-magnetic forces from Iron, Manganese, etc that can cause neurological disease.  

So take a calcium/magnesium supplement.  

Quote:
Med Hypotheses. 2004;63(5):793-809.  

Elevated levels of ferrimagnetic metals in foodchains supporting the Guam cluster of neurodegeneration: do metal nucleated crystal contaminents evoke magnetic fields that initiate the progressive pathogenesis of neurodegeneration?

Purdey M.

High Barn Farm, Elworthy, Taunton, Somerset TA4 3PX, UK. tsepurdey@aol.com

Elevated levels of aluminium (Al), strontium (Sr), barium (Ba), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn) cations - combined with deficiencies of magnesium (Mg)/calcium (Ca) - have been observed in the foodchains that traditionally support the Chamorro populations affected by high incidence clusters of Alzheimer (AD), Parkinson-like (PD), motor neurone diseases and multiple sclerosis on the island of Guam. Soils drawn from the cluster region demonstrated an excessive fivefold increase in 'magnetic susceptibility' readings in relation to soils from disease free adjoining regions. A multifactorial aetiological hypothesis is proposed that pivots upon the combined exposure to high levels of natural/industrial sources of ferrimagnetic/ferroelectric compounds incorporating Al, Fe, Mn, Sr, Ba (e.g., via yam/seafood consumption or exposure to world war 2 (WW2) munitions) and to low levels of Mg/Ca in all S. Pacific locations where these clusters of neurodegenerative disease have simultaneously erupted. Once gut/blood brain barrier permeability is impaired, the increased uptake of Al, Fe, Sr, Ba, or Mn into the Mg/Ca depleted brain leads to rogue metal substitutions at the Mg/Ca vacated binding domains on various enzyme/proteoglycan groups, causing a broad ranging disruption in Mg/Ca dependent systems - such as the glutamine synthetase which prevents the accumulation of neurotoxic glutamate. The rogue metals chelate sulphate, disrupting sulphated-proteoglycan mediated inhibition of crystal proliferation, as well as its regulation of the Fibroblast growth factor receptor complex which disturbs the molecular conformation of those receptors and their regulation of transphosphorylation between intracellular kinase domains; ultimately collapsing proteoglycan mediated cell-cell signalling pathways which maintain the growth and structural integrity of the neuronal networks. The depression of Mg/Ca dependent systems in conjunction with the progressive ferrimagnetisation of the CNS due to an overload of rogue ferroelectric/ferrimagnetic metal contaminants, enables 'seeding' of metal-protein crystalline arrays that can proliferate in the proteoglycan depleted brain. The resulting magnetic field emissions initiate a free radical mediated progressive pathogenesis of neurodegeneration. The co-clustering of these various types of disease in select geographical pockets around the world suggests that all of these conditions share a common early life exposure to ferromagnetic metal nucleating agents in their multifactorial aetiology. Factors such as individual genetics, the species of metal involved, etc., dictate which specific class of disease will emerge as a delayed neurotoxic response to these environmental insults.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2005, 12:19pm by floridian » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss