Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hey DJ... (Read 8192 times)
Brew
Ex Member

Re: Hey DJ...
Reply #25 - May 29th, 2008 at 6:19pm

Does somebody want to step up to the plate and tell me straight to my face that I've abused the negative Reputation button here?

I've talked to many here about Steve's unwillingness to tell me what the problem is. In my mind, it is a last resort - I pushed the negative button and said exactly why I did it. This kind of behavior is going to get the Reputation feature permanently revoked? If all it's for is to tell people that we love, cherish, value and welcome them - a virtual stroke fest, if you will - then get rid of the negative button.

Otherwise, I call 'em as I sees 'em.

IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Reply #26 - May 29th, 2008 at 7:01pm

Are you kidding me?!  GROW UP!!!!!  This is exactly why the reputation system is in place.  Being a positive member of a forum and contributing in time of need reflects with your peers.

For those that don't want to read or listen to the bullshit of certain people, simply hit the ignore button....it's that easy.  They don't know they are being ignored.  It may even give relief to a few "minor" headaches you may have been experiencing.

Jackie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 4:42pm:
Now...We have BlueMeanie who's son is fighting a life threatening illness, Rosy who just buried her beloved Grandpa, Pep who is having medical issues. Sandy who just buried her bossman,  another family member who lost a co-worker this weekend, our dear Tony who is hospitalized with heart issues.....and on it goes with more that I won't list.

These are all problems that this FAMILY is having right now.
So.....why don't you all go post to them, say some prayers and then shut the fuck up HUSH UP!!!!!!!!!

This is what should be worried about on this board....not stupid, petty numbers.

Quote:
Does somebody want to step up to the plate and tell me straight to my face that I've abused the negative Reputation button here?

I will, and you didn't!  I think callin it like it is, is the best policy.  Most people with clear consciences wouldn't be insulted.

Now....back to your scheduled programs....  Roll Eyes

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Mosaicwench
CH.com Sponsor

www.mosaicwench.com

Near Milwaukee WI, USA
Reply #27 - May 29th, 2008 at 7:36pm

Mrs Deej wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 7:01pm:
I will, and you didn't!  I think callin it like it is, is the best policy.  Most people with clear consciences wouldn't be insulted.

Steph - you're one of my heroes!

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
~Flaubert
WWW http://www.facebook.com/home.php?id=1240423960&ref Mosaicwench  
IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #28 - May 29th, 2008 at 7:36pm

Quote:

I've talked to many here about Steve's unwillingness to tell me what the problem is. In my mind, it is a last resort - I pushed the negative button and said exactly why I did it. This kind of behavior is going to get the Reputation feature permanently revoked? If all it's for is to tell people that we love, cherish, value and welcome them - a virtual stroke fest, if you will - then get rid of the negative button.

Otherwise, I call 'em as I sees 'em.

Arrived August, 1999.
We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. - Denis Diderot
Thanks for the ignore function! Wink

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #29 - May 29th, 2008 at 7:36pm

Mrs Deej wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 7:01pm:
Are you kidding me?!  GROW UP!!!!!  This is exactly why the reputation system is in place.  Being a positive member of a forum and contributing in time of need reflects with your peers.

For those that don't want to read or listen to the bullshit of certain people, simply hit the ignore button....it's that easy.  They don't know they are being ignored.  It may even give relief to a few "minor" headaches you may have been experiencing.

Jackie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 4:42pm:
Now...We have BlueMeanie who's son is fighting a life threatening illness, Rosy who just buried her beloved Grandpa, Pep who is having medical issues. Sandy who just buried her bossman,  another family member who lost a co-worker this weekend, our dear Tony who is hospitalized with heart issues.....and on it goes with more that I won't list.

These are all problems that this FAMILY is having right now.
So.....why don't you all go post to them, say some prayers and then shut the fuck up HUSH UP!!!!!!!!!

This is what should be worried about on this board....not stupid, petty numbers.

Quote:

I will, and you didn't!  I think callin it like it is, is the best policy.  Most people with clear consciences wouldn't be insulted.

Now....back to your scheduled programs....  Roll Eyes

Arrived August, 1999.
We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. - Denis Diderot
Thanks for the ignore function! Wink

IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus

Gone and Sadly Forgotten

Dallas|Texas
Reply #30 - May 29th, 2008 at 8:10pm

Quote:

Bill, for months you have been antagonistic toward KOP.  You are mad because he won't answer your PM's.  You say you don't know why?  He posted a copy of the post that tells you why.  You took the first opportunity you could to slam him in the "reputation" feature...over past petty bull sh*t, not anything recent.  Sorry, but I call that abuse.  Just because someone chooses to ignore you shouldn't be cause for negative comments.

If everyone who responded to this post took the time to look at the timeline, the negative "reputation" comment was made BEFORE this thread was started.  It is so easy to jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts.

I am sure this will ruffle more than a few feathers but at this point in time I am sick of all the bull sh*t that happens here.  This IS supposed to be a sanctuary for those people who suffer from or support someone who suffer from cluster headaches.

Quote:
I call 'em as I sees 'em.

As do I.

DD

“Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.”
~Mother Teresa
smileyone1968@yahoo.com 1341+East+Park+Drive  
IP Logged

gore2424
Ex Member

Reply #31 - May 29th, 2008 at 11:29pm

who's Steve ¿?¿ and I thought they were kidding with each other so I guess I dont know the whole story and I guess i will never know ?¿?
Terry (I am so confused )

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #32 - May 30th, 2008 at 2:03am

Yeesh.  When a person gets a negative, it's not like they've been gutshot or anything.  We've all got better things to get worked up about.  Or at least I do.

Personally, I'm saving my negatives up for Ali--and CHTom (if he ever has the 'nads to show up around here again.) Smiley

Best,

George

« Last Edit: May 30th, 2008 at 2:04am by George »  

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

TomM
CH.com Hall of Famer

Montgomery Village, MD, USA
Reply #33 - May 30th, 2008 at 9:43am

I've been a part of this forum since Feb '98 but it's this bullshit that drives me away time and time again.
TomM
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2008 at 4:07pm by TomM »  

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing." --Thoreau--
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id  
IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

In remembrance of KingCazman.
RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #34 - May 30th, 2008 at 10:14am

TomM wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 9:43am:
I've been a part of this forum since Feb '98

Wow!!!  Thats amazing!

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you.  Fool - can't get fooled again"&&&&&&Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.&&&&

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!