Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Prednisone (Read 9619 times)
tuck
CH.com Veteran

Damn this cross is heavy
!

Gillespie , Illinois
Re: Prednisone
Reply #25 - Jun 28th, 2008 at 12:57am

I thought i would add to the thread,,, I am 9 weeks into a cycle, yea,,,NINE FREAKIN WEEKS,,,in the last 20 years i have used prednisone MANY times to bust a cycle, I tried to put it off this time but,,,,UNCLE!!!!!!! started a dose this morning. 80mg's to start. sooooo,,,,,, GOOD-BY BEAST,,,, hello acne, fat-face, and BIG-TIME munchies.  ....  As a side note, about 10 years ago i was in a cycle that nearly did me in,(my LAST fall cycle EVER by the way), we all know the severity, so I wont bore anyone with "poor me" details, anyway,,,, my neuro started me on pred. 120mg's!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!By day four i was ready to wrestle a clydesdale. On day 7, at 2:30 A.M. , my blessed wife finds me in the barn, in my undies,( uh, it was around 25 degrees that night, ) with an axe splitting firewood!!!!! Oh did I mention that it was my third consecutive night of ZERO sleep,?? to tell the truth,,,I FELT AWESOME!!!!! it was my wife who convinced me that the roids were starting to take a "weird" effect on me. (geee, ya think?)   anyhow,, 80mgs works for me without turning me into "superman".   good luck to the rest of you on it, it DOES work!    Tuck

cancer shmancer,, i get cluster headaches!

IP Logged

Drew_Va
CH.com Junior

x1|Louisa|USA|usa|470|156|VA,Virginia
Re: Prednisone
Reply #26 - Jun 28th, 2008 at 10:10am

HA this morning at 6:45 a.m. Beat it with O2 and a hot shower. The nearly two day respite from the pain has let me recharge my batteries a little. I'm even thinking about mowing my hayfield (yard) which has gotten away from me since the Headaches started.  Roll Eyes

Endeavor to persevere

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!