Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
a good shag (Read 20017 times)
demon_tone
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Townsville|Australia||0|0|QLD,Queensland
a good shag
Jul 22nd, 2008 at 10:21am

ok .. ive read some topics here about some great results with excerise and blood flow to the extremities.. has anyone xperienced positve results after a good shag like me.. I have wondered if it is the physical activity or the stress relief.. or if there is a chemical release ,, eg the " feel good " that  fixes it ... appreciate all feedback

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: a good shag
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:08am

If you can play hide the pickle during an episode you just got a headache.

Potter

IP Logged

demon_tone
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:35am

oh im sorry... if you cant.,  maybe you should read more comments on those that apreciate mind over matter,,meditation.. breathE conrtol.

EVEN BETTER TRY IT WITH SOMEONE

The Joys in my Life are those that have been hard ,,

WATER IN A DESERT TASTES ALL THE BETTER

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:58am

Sorry, but a CH hit is about the clearest example of matter over mind that I can think of. 

After a very long time with it, the best I've ever managed in the mind-over-matter department as far as CH is concerned is to learn to relax enough and keep calm enough to keep it from getting worse.

I could no more do the horizontal hula during a hit than I could play baseball whilst someone was setting my feet on fire.

YMMV, and if so, more power to you.

Best,

George

« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2008 at 1:42pm by George »  

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

demon_tone
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 12:11pm

SORRY GEORGE  but "Matter over mind" is not a philosphy i subscribe to

Light cannot be drowned by darkness for a single candle can be seen by many
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2008 at 12:14pm by demon_tone »  

IP Logged

darknight
CH.com Veteran

Ever danced with the devil
by the pale moonlight?

x0|Manchester|Great_Britain||0|0|
Reply #5 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 12:48pm

Hi, dont know what ya doing with the strange quotes but anyhow..........
During a cycle i have to stay away from the Mrs incase we fancy a shag as that will result in an attack for me which kinda ruins the experience, and i will never have a shag in the bath/shower again gave me one of the worst attacks since i was diagnosed!!!

Shag but not during a cycles BABY!!!!

Ive got the Austin Powers Bug BABY!!!!
I put the GRRRRR IN SWINGER BABY YEH!!!!

PFD TO YOU ALL BABY!!!!!YEH!!!!!!!! Cheesy

This is My Gift My Curse!!

IP Logged

darknight
CH.com Veteran

Ever danced with the devil
by the pale moonlight?

x0|Manchester|Great_Britain||0|0|
Reply #6 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 12:49pm

demon_tone wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 12:11pm:
Light cannot be drowned by darkness for a single candle can be seen by many

What if your blind??? you will never see the light!!!!

This is My Gift My Curse!!

IP Logged

tuck
CH.com Veteran

Damn this cross is heavy
!

Gillespie , Illinois
Reply #7 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 1:08pm

AINT NO FREAKING WAY YOU CAN " SHAG" DURING A HIT!!   maybe if you feel one coming on and use the shag as a pre-emptive strike, but during...... not even for a seasoned perv like me   Tuck

cancer shmancer,, i get cluster headaches!

IP Logged

Sandra von der Laage
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 1:59pm

What is a "shag"?  I think that it is the same as, in German, "ficken" but am not sure.
Sandra Wink

IP Logged

gizmo
CH.com Hall of Famer

Germany
Reply #9 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 2:03pm

> What is a "shag"?  I think that it is the same as, in German, "ficken" but am not sure.

That's what it means.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #10 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 2:33pm

demon_tone wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:35am:
oh im sorry... if you cant.,  maybe you should read more comments on those that apreciate mind over matter,,meditation.. breathE conrtol.

EVEN BETTER TRY IT WITH SOMEONE

The Joys in my Life are those that have been hard ,,

WATER IN A DESERT TASTES ALL THE BETTER

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

demon_tone
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #11 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 8:40pm

I think TUCK  may be right in the "pre-emp strike " comment.. I can see i will need to word things very carefully here as the original post said nothing about "during an attack" and things kinda went astray from there. Furtherst thing from my mind is any form of physical activity "during" an episode but I had noticed that the fitter, healthier and the less stressed i am, that the attacks were not as severe - and a good "Shag" sure does de-stress me.

There are many positive effects of regular sexual activity upon physical and mental wellbeing. Adrenaline and cortisol are produced during sexual activity and Endorphins are released that have an calming and sedating effects.

GEORGEs comment about  relaxing and keeping calm enough to keep it from getting worse may have soemthing to do with it as well.

The researchers tested the theory that migraines and sexual desire may both be associated with serotonin. Serotonin receptors also appear to be involved in several aspects of sexual functioning. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Studies also indicate that people have abnormal levels of certain hormones, including melatonin and testosterone, during cluster periods.Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

So .. Can Sex help?  Obviously, more extensive and rigourous testing will be required and I will continue my research and experimentation into this theory to my uptmost capabilities.

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 9:13pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Fucking priceless!!!!!.....LMMFAOROTFF!!!  Grin

IP Logged

Balanchine
CH.com Alumnus

x0|Los Angeles|USA||0|0|CA,Cal
Reply #13 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 9:25pm

Quote:
What is a "shag"?  I think that it is the same as, in German, "ficken" but am not sure.
Sandra Wink

Sandra, in the interest of international cooperation, to say nothing of the spirit of helping that characterizes the wonderful people who visit this message board, I would be happy to explain it in detail to you at a time and place of your choosing.  Or over the phone. Or via email. Or in photos. Or crude drawings. Or using smoke signals. Or in morse code.... would you believe hieroglyphics? How about, er, vague insinuations? Rumors? Banal humor.....? (much like this post, for instance) Er... palindromes?

David aka Balanchine (whom you can probably tell by now doesn't have a girlfriend)

IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
Reply #14 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 10:03pm

Quote:
David aka Balanchine (whom you can probably tell by now doesn't have a girlfriend)

I don't have a boyfriend...so whats that got to do with anything?   Grin Grin

Shagging during a hit?  Only if you care to loose your apendage...

Touch me and all bets are off.

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #15 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 12:51pm

I've been known to find very occasional comfort and a piece of... peace in my wife's loving embrace after aborting a low level hit.  But never immediately prior to or during a hit of any magnitude and certainly never after surviving a large scale assault.

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 1:04pm

Potter your killin me. LMOL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
and I agree.
thebb

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #17 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 2:37pm

I enjoy a good deal of sending the fox to it's hole as much as the next guy, but when enduring an attack I have other things on my mind.

Also known as vögelen, bumsen, eine nummer schieben/machen, durchnemen, poppen and mausen, Sandra  Cheesy!

So you see, a shag is not a game of chess (Schach spielen).

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

Sandra von der Laage
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 2:44pm

maalstroom wrote on Jul 23rd, 2008 at 2:37pm:
I enjoy a good deal of sending the fox to it's hole as much as the next guy, but when enduring an attack I have other things on my mind.

Also known as vögelen, bumsen, eine nummer schieben/machen, durchnemen, poppen and mausen, Sandra  Cheesy!

So you see, a shag is not a game of chess (Schach spielen).

Bumsen is my favorite Wink!  Du Schwein  Wink!

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #19 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 4:33pm

Du Schwein? Hahaha thanx Sandra, I love being called a pig.  Grin

IP Logged

Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus

Karratha|,West_Australia
Reply #20 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 8:11pm

demon_tone wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 8:40pm:
I think TUCK  may be right in the "pre-emp strike " comment.. I can see i will need to word things very carefully here as the original post said nothing about "during an attack" and things kinda went astray from there. Furtherst thing from my mind is any form of physical activity "during" an episode but I had noticed that the fitter, healthier and the less stressed i am, that the attacks were not as severe - and a good "Shag" sure does de-stress me.

There are many positive effects of regular sexual activity upon physical and mental wellbeing. Adrenaline and cortisol are produced during sexual activity and Endorphins are released that have an calming and sedating effects.

GEORGEs comment about  relaxing and keeping calm enough to keep it from getting worse may have soemthing to do with it as well.

The researchers tested the theory that migraines and sexual desire may both be associated with serotonin. Serotonin receptors also appear to be involved in several aspects of sexual functioning. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Studies also indicate that people have abnormal levels of certain hormones, including melatonin and testosterone, during cluster periods.Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

So .. Can Sex help?  Obviously, more extensive and rigourous testing will be required and I will continue my research and experimentation into this theory to my uptmost capabilities.

Phew! Glad you clarified that!

Stone the crows, you’d have to be as made as a cut snake to attempt to hide the pork sword while getting hit.
Cheers
Barry

Of all the things i've lost in life the thing i miss most is my mind.
WWW http://mushys.com/kiwi  
IP Logged

Sandra von der Laage
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 4:14am

maalstroom wrote on Jul 23rd, 2008 at 4:33pm:
Du Schwein? Hahaha thanx Sandra, I love being called a pig.  Grin

Grin

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #22 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 8:34am

I remember a guy some time back who said that launching some knuckle children at the first sign of an attack would abort it.

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #23 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 8:40am

Knuckle children? LOL!
Never heard that one, but it's quite obvious, even to a non native English speaker, what it means!
Very nice, have to tell that to my friends and gf! Grin

IP Logged

Agostino Leyre
CH.com Sponsor

"Hit like a phillips head
into my brain."

Madison WI USA
Reply #24 - Jul 24th, 2008 at 9:24am

Bob P wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 at 8:34am:
I remember a guy some time back who said that launching some knuckle children at the first sign of an attack would abort it.

Sometimes it works.

Triptans cause increased number of hits and increased intensity.  Learn it, believe it, live it.  I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.&&

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!