Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Just a rant (Read 5319 times)
BrianJ
CH.com Veteran

Take It Easy

|Liverpool|England|
Re: Just a rant
Reply #25 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 12:07pm

No laurie not yet was dispatched today may not need it but it will help regulating my sleep again anyhow and by all accounts the reports say its good for ya so i may take it full time but not as high dose as i would for clusters

Thanks for asking hun
Brian

PF Wishes to all.&&We all live with this crap But it is not who we are dont let it control you!!!.

IP Logged

Garys_Girl
CH.com Hall of Famer

Making biscuits

Planet Cat, NJ
Reply #26 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 1:00pm

I know - I read the good news.  Got all my fingers and toes crossed!

Sounds like a good plan - even if it shows up "late."

Laurie

This is enough already
IP Logged

Kimmie
CH.com Veteran

OW!!

US
Reply #27 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:39am

I've been taking 3 mg of Melatonin with my Remeron at night. Remeron is an anti-depressent, but since I suffer from anxiety attacks, the Remeron will knock me out ...I know it's probably not a good idea to take Melatonin with my med, but it doesn't seem to harm me one bit since melatonin is natural. I wish I could try some of these other meds here, but I really don't think I should be playing God with all the pills I take (eg, Paxil 25mg 1x day, Xanax 1 mg. 4-5 times daily, then the Remeron 15mg 1x night))

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register bbMemberPicture_001.jpg (Attachment deleted)

To accept the challenge is the destiny of leadership.
WWW kimberlydismuke  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 1:48pm

Quote:
with my Remeron at night

That stuff gave me the worst nightmares I've ever had.
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!