Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Devastating Blow (Read 8067 times)
Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Re: Devastating Blow
Reply #25 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 6:08pm

How's it going, Ginger?
I've had you all on my mind.
Please know that we're all here to help if you need us.

IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Re: Devastating Blow
Reply #26 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 7:16pm

We are muddling through and thank you very much for your sincere concern.  I know you guys are here and I have leaned on you all a few times (ok that's may be putting it a bit mildly  Grin )

Ty (my son) and I have talked a lot about CH and he has lived with me for all the years that I've had it so he knows the score.  I have shared what knowledge I have and have pointed him and his girlfriend here if they feel they need it. 

He just got ins. through his work (new job) so when my appointment with Dr. Rozen finally comes around (still on waiting list) I am going to take Ty with me and try to set up his appointment then, we want to get a foot in the door and face to face with Doc and both of us first.  In the mean time Ty is episodic with long PF in between hits so far and heeding his mom's advice about triggers.  My Dad even piped up with a few  Smiley which he doesn't do often, Dad's more the strong silent type  Wink

There is a lot more going on as well but I won't get into all that now suffice it to say my sons g/f's parents are $*&^!*(% NUTS!  Here's a quote from my FB page as to that Quote:
Some people are just SICK!!! What parent or grandparent for that matter would tell their child or grandchild "We are going to do everything in our power to destroy you!" This is what my sons girlfriends mother and grandmother told her. SICK!! JUST SICK!!!

As you may have seen in my other posts I have been sick for 3 weeks now, with what started out as a nasty cold.  It went rogue on me and turned into the mother of all sinus infections and I finally got meds for it today.  Die sinusitis die Smiley !

Anywhoooo I think I've rambled enough for now  Grin

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers, they are very much appreciated!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!