Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 
Send Topic Print
123 Days PF And I Think I know Why (Read 444809 times)
tgdurst
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Re: 123 Days PF And I Think I know Why
Reply #2650 - May 27th, 2021 at 10:41am

I thought I would put my next 2 cents in. I am back after "skipping" a year. I have been on a 3 year rotation of headaches since I turned 17 (now 50) this time I skipped a year and it was 4 glorious years without a headache.

I started my new cycle about a week ago. I just got my D3 test back today and it's at 129. I am still getting hit once or twice a day bad enough to hit the oxygen and drink a monster. I have been loading 50k D3 for the past 4 days and figure I will finish out the week. I am doing the rest of the regime as I have been for years now. I THINK I am still getting these "smaller" headaches due to the pollen that has been crazy this year.

Batch, thanks again for all that you do and have done for all of us over all of these years. You are truly a blessing.

IP Logged

tgdurst
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2651 - Jun 3rd, 2021 at 12:44pm

I spoke too soon about having these under control. I just got hit by a 8-9 and it's still hanging around. I took 50k this morning and 2 doses of Benadryl. Not happy

IP Logged

TheAndyT
CH.com Junior

Love is our resistance...

North Hollywood, California
Reply #2652 - Jul 30th, 2022 at 4:39am

Well hello!!!

Life's roughest storms prove the strength of our anchors

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!