Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is LEGAL LSD Available for Purchase? (Read 3392 times)
elliott
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Is LEGAL LSD Available for Purchase?
Jan 25th, 2012 at 10:35pm

IE BOL-148 Bromo-LSD or something similar?  From my understanding this stuff is non-hallucinogenic but is completely identical.  I emailed the Entheogen Corporation (Massachusetts-based biopharmaceutical company) expressing interest in their study of the effects of the chemical on cluster headaches, but have not received a reply.

Cheers

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Is LEGAL LSD Available for Purchase?
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 10:48pm

No.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 9:09am

Not yet, but there's a faint light at the end of a distant tunnel! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

DannyV
CH.com Veteran

Save Deadwood

x0|Boston|USA||0|0|MA,Massachusetts
Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 1:59pm

elliott wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 10:35pm:
IE BOL-148 Bromo-LSD or something similar?  From my understanding this stuff is non-hallucinogenic but is completely identical.  I emailed the Entheogen Corporation (Massachusetts-based biopharmaceutical company) expressing interest in their study of the effects of the chemical on cluster headaches, but have not received a reply.

Cheers

If you are interested in getting involved with studies being done on Bromo, then contact Dr. Halpern at McClain  Hospital in Massachusetts.

My life is like water, swirrling down the drain.&&Gonna get me a shotgun, and disconnect my brain.

IP Logged

Imitrex4Breakfast
CH.com Veteran

Kentuckiana
Reply #4 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 5:33pm

Sansert 2mg tablets, available by RX only from Canada. Check into that. It is LSD. Correct me if I'm wrong. And hold on to your hat during the first 24 hours if you take this! 2mg tablets three times a day is a trip! (Each tablet seems equal to about 1/3 of a recreational dose of LSD). Too bad it didn't help me. And THIS CAN NOT BE MIXED WITH DHE, Methergine, OR ANY TRIPTAN DRUGS !!

I4B

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #5 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 7:29pm

Imitrex4Breakfast wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 5:33pm:
It is LSD.

No, it's not. It's molecular structure is similar to LSD, but it has been altered so as to minimize the hallucinogenic experience. In doing so, the makers created a compound that will cause fibrosis of the heart valves, lungs, and kidneys if the user doesn't take a one-month holiday for every six months of use.

Also, as you've probably experienced, it has to be taken every day - not like LSD, where the user takes one dose, then waits 5-7 days before taking another (if it's needed at all).

VERY hard on the body.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

MITYRARE
CH.com Old Timer

autocross racer

Ontario, Canada
Reply #6 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 7:48pm

sansert scared the crap out me...i experienced real bad trips with it....but didn't scare away the CH.

p

Paul
"car crazy"

IP Logged

B.Baer
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Northeast Pennsylvania
Reply #7 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 10:10pm

Brew is correct, Sansert is very similar to LSD on the molecular level.

Not to be taken lightly, as long term use DOES have serious side effects.

I must admit I did  mistakenly take two doses close together, and did get a little trippy, in my case music sounded much better...  Cheesy... I don't recommend it as a long term prevent.

I did use it years ago, and I did receive relief, but you can only be on if for short periods of time and then off for a period of time.

It also must be a script from an MD to be purchased the United States from Canada. Not all that hard to do with a Neurologist who is aware of it's limitations and uses.

I think it, as well as LSD derivatives should be clinically studied as it could very well help a lot of us.

Barry Baer  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #8 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 10:30pm

Actually, I had it (methysergide maleate) made by a compounding pharmacy shortly after it was no longer manufactured by Sandoz for distribution in the US. I think you can still get it that way.

IP Logged

Imitrex4Breakfast
CH.com Veteran

Kentuckiana
Reply #9 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 11:48pm

I do agree. I shouldn't have written that "It is LSD", but it is very closely related and most likely the closest thing to the real thing you'll get LEGALLY (Unless somehow you can get into a trial with Harvard and/or M.A.P.S.)

Coca Cola or Pepsi ??  Cheesy

I4B

IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #10 - Apr 18th, 2012 at 12:23pm

Thanks for checking.  Please keep us updated.  I would looooooove to find something like this.

Louise

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Imitrex4Breakfast
CH.com Veteran

Kentuckiana
Reply #11 - Apr 18th, 2012 at 6:26pm

I've always thought of it as: Sansert is to LSD as "Magic Mushrooms" are to DHE-45.

"Things that make you go ... Hmmmm?!"

I4B

Edited to add: Brew does know his cluster meds! I do recall them (years ago) saying that you can only take Sansert for 6 months at a time then a 'break' is needed. They were too afraid for me to try it again after Imitrex came out for fears that I would still use Imitrex while on Sansert ... and they said that could be deadly and wasn't worth the risk. Also, many other drugs cause those same side effects, including DHE-45 and quite possibly "magic mushrooms" (Scarring of the heart valves) since they are both powerful vasoconstricting ERGOT meds.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2012 at 6:33pm by Imitrex4Breakfast »  

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #12 - Apr 18th, 2012 at 7:23pm

Quote:
Also, many other drugs cause those same side effects, including DHE-45 and quite possibly "magic mushrooms" (Scarring of the heart valves) since they are both powerful vasoconstricting ERGOT meds.

Perhaps. I'm not quite sure about that with the psilocybin from fungus. I'm of the opinion that the ones that can cause lasting damage are generally the ones that man has tinkered with.

Another thing to consider - none of the psychoactive treatments are ever taken daily. The "keys" from the medicine fit into the the "locks" in the brain receptors and stay there for awhile, not allowing any more "keys" to fit in. Which is why if you ate shrooms on a Friday and again on a Saturday, you'd feel very little if any effect on Saturday.

If you take the psychoactive meds closer than 5 days apart, you're just wasting the stuff.

IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #13 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:49pm

Imitrex4Breakfast wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 at 6:26pm:
Also, many other drugs cause those same side effects, including DHE-45 and quite possibly "magic mushrooms" (Scarring of the heart valves) since they are both powerful vasoconstricting ERGOT meds.

The scarring of the heart valves is coming from the stimulation of the 5HT-2B serotonin receptors, not neccesarily from vasoconstricting ergot meds...Although most of the tryptamine hallucinogens people use for busting, as well as methysergide and most ergot drugs "agonize", or stimulate, this receptor.  Like Brew was pointing out, the hallucinogens you don't take often enough to cause this effect, while methysergide definitely does it. 

Interestingly enough, Lisuride, a Parkinsons med made from LSD does the exact opposite--it is a 5ht-2b antagonist and has been shown to be able to be taken daily with no risk of fibrosis.  All the data I have seen about it make it seem like it has good promise for clusters and very few side effects.  My Neuro said he would prescribe it, but unfortunately I found it is only available in New Zealand.  It just wasn't making enough money around here.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!