Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
What's your good news? (Read 100806 times)
Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: What's your good news?
Reply #375 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 9:15pm

It's still Jerry, and always will be.  Grin Don't even think about Mr. if you want to stay friends!

I use J.L. as a nom de plume (like that word choice?) for my YA fiction, and I'll use Jerry for serious stuff I'm working on.

Jerry  Wink

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #376 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:07am

Ok, "Jerry" but when you come to Texas on your book tour are you gonna remember us "little people"? Wink

Well, those of us who "know where the bodies are really buried"? Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #377 - Aug 24th, 2015 at 6:56pm

Barbara, I don't have a book tour set up. If there is enough of an interest in TX I would love to go down that way. You might not get rid of me!

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #378 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:42am

Jerry - the light is ON... Come on down.. Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #379 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 10:49am

Today is InterNational Chocolate Day! Have you heard of chocolate BBQ sauce over bacon?

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #380 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 4:41pm

Sounds interesting! I have had chocolate covered bacon and it was really good...

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #381 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 12:00pm

Stranded at Romson's Lodge [i]has gone to print![/i]

Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

AubanBird
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

everywhere...
Reply #382 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:44pm

i hope nobody minds my bumping this thread...

my good news for the day:  i am still alive, i have been completely pain free for the last year, and...

i just downloaded a copy of Callico's book.   Wink

i look forward to reading it.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #383 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 4:49pm

This thread was (still is) one of my very favorite threads as it takes away from the pain and suffering and doom and gloom and sheds light on optimism, hope, dreams achieved, goals planned, etc. Thanks for reviving this from the archives. Wink

-Gregg

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

AubanBird
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

everywhere...
Reply #384 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:49pm

my good news for the day: 

managed not to make an ass of myself in front of the four star.  always a plus!

Grin

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #385 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 4:20am

LasVegas wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 4:49pm:
This thread was (still is) one of my very favorite threads as it takes away from the pain and suffering and doom and gloom and sheds light on optimism, hope, dreams achieved, goals planned...

I'm the same, always looking for the lighter side of this nightmare.  My favourite thread would have to be  "Dopiest Responses to CH"  up on the Ch Specific board.

It always leaves me feeling so much less alone.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #386 - Feb 5th, 2018 at 3:15am

AubanBird wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:44pm:
i hope nobody minds my bumping this thread...

my good news for the day:  i am still alive, i have been completely pain free for the last year, and...

i just downloaded a copy of Callico's book.   Wink

i look forward to reading it.

In order of importance, "I am still alive." That my friend is always good news!

Second: "I have been completely pain free for the last year," That, is wonderful news! I hope it never ends, my friend!

Third: "I just downloaded a copy of Callico's book." I do hope you enjoy my tale! Thank you very much! Wish I could sign it for you. Smiley

jlc

Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #387 - Feb 5th, 2018 at 3:19am

I confess I don't spend nearly as much time here as this site deserves. This thread, as others have said, is indeed a much needed lift at times.

Happy to say I'm still 99% PF. It's kind of hard to quantify exactly, but it's mostly shadows with an occasional breakthrough, though those are usually when triggered with perfume or some thing of the sort. For the most part, I'm loving life!

jlc

Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!