Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Latest News on Vitamin D3 (Read 5598 times)
jul059
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Latest News on Vitamin D3
Reply #25 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 8:45pm

What's happening with this? I can't find the article itself, only a correction to the article, published in june, which says that "Mr. Batcheller has nothing to disclose." Have the neurologists busted Batcheller's idea?!? Please tell me that they have not...

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #26 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 11:32pm

Hey Jul,

The abstract is all that's been published so far.  I did present a much more informative poster presentation (equivalent to a 4 foot by 6 foot slide) at the AAN Annual Meeting last April and it was well received.

The statement "Mr. Batcheller has nothing to disclose." basically says neither big pharma, one of the vitamin manufacturers or any other company/corporation paid me to say anything.  In other words, the data is unbiased by any external interests or influences.  The way it should be.

Moreover, the cost of the abstract submission, printing the poster, round trip air fare from Seattle to Philadelphia, three nights of room, meals and cab fare came out of my pocket...

I'll be submitting the final manuscript for publication in a few weeks.  Not sure which of the neurology journals is going to print it... but I'll get it printed one way or another.

In the mean time I'll be happy to send a pdf copy of the draft manuscript to any CH'er who needs it to convince a neurologist to take interest... 

I can say that Dr. Todd Rozen, MD, who heads the Headache Center at the Geisinger Neurosciences Institute, Wilkes-Barre, PA, tolls me in April that he's been treating his chronic CH patients with vitamin D3 for over a year...  He's seeing the same response rate...

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

jul059
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #27 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 11:45pm

Ok thanks a lot for the info. Please keep us updated on the journal and date of publication!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!