Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Vimovo/D3/melatonin - 100% effective for me (Read 44464 times)
anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Re: Vimovo/D3/melatonin - 100% effective for me
Reply #150 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 2:51pm

Hoppy wrote on Feb 22nd, 2016 at 7:04pm:
Anubis wrote, The fact is, if you look at how many people have actually had Naproxen attributed as the primary cause of death, the number is fewer than for Aspirin or Ibuprofen in the 10 years leading up to 2014. I want everybody to really think about that. Naproxen killed fewer people than ASPIRIN or ADVIL. That tells me almost all I need to know. I'm not saying their is absolutely nothing bad about Naproxen, I'm just saying my research is telling me that the actual danger from this drug is dramatically less than the manufacturer's warning might appear to indicate, and I'm not even taking straight Naproxen, I'm taking an even safer version of it.

THE END

Why the snarky comment? What do you want me to say? That it's more dangerous than my research is telling me it is, without any evidence? What the heck do you want?

IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #151 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 3:17pm

Hoppy wrote on Feb 23rd, 2016 at 9:27am:
G'day Peter,
The reason I posted that reply was! I posted this on the 14th Feb, This thread has been viewed 1695 times with 91 replies! I would like to hear from folk that are trying your remedy and their results?

It's now been viewed 3281 times and 149 replies, and only one reply from someone that has tried this medicine, a negative one at that. So, I was just of the opinion everything that can be said about Vimovo has been said (the fore's and the against) so now's the time to let folk make up their own mind to give it a go or not.

By the way, nice to hear from you again.

Hoppy

Hoppy,

I agree with you. I want to know if anybody else has tried and had their CH's halted by a high D3+NSAID (Ibuprofen or Naproxen) routine as I believe I have. If it doesn't work for anybody else, I'd be the first person to want to hear about it. If it works for some CH'ers and not others, that's also crucial information. Maybe there are variations of CH that we need to identify? I simply want to know if it's effective for others, because if it is, I believe it will be a real breakthrough for CH, as it already has been for me.

The research exists to back up the exceptional anti-inflammatory synergies of high D3+NSAIDs: (Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)

Although this source is looking at the benefits of D3+NSAIDs in treating prostate cancer, the discussion concerning dramatically reduced prostaglandin output is, I believe, eminently pertinent to CH sufferers. I believe CH is an inflammatory disease, not a neurological one, but we've been confused for a long time by the fact that it's the trigeminal nerve that is the source of the pain. I continue to maintain that its inflammation of the tissues surrounding the trigeminal that cause CHs. Dramatically reduced prostaglandin levels should = no CHs.

The relevant quote: "Our hypothesis is that the action of calcitriol at the genomic level to reduce COX-2 expression leading to decreased COX-2 protein levels will allow the use of lower concentrations of NSAIDs to inhibit COX-2 enzyme activity."

The implication of this statement is that you don't need high levels of NSAIDs to have significant impact on prostaglandin production if you take them with D3.

Here's another cancer study focussing on Naproxen and Naproxen derivatives: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Again, the relevance of this article is in its general discussion of inflammation and the specific effectiveness of Naproxen in reducing inflammation. The article also talks about the relative safety of Naproxen compared with other NSAIDs.

Now, if only some other CH'ers would give even the D3+Ibuprofen a try for 5-7 days! C'mon people, it's vitamin D3 plus Advil! Shouldn't be too difficult, and you can always use your Oxygen or Imatrex/Zomig (whatever you normally use as an abortive) if you do still get any CHs!
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2016 at 3:52pm by anubis44 »  

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #152 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 4:05pm

Anubis wrote, maybe there are variations of CH that we need to identify?

Primary Headaches That Resemble Cluster Headaches

Cluster headaches are a type of primary headache. A headache is considered primary when it is not caused by another disease or medical condition. Other primary headaches that resemble cluster headache include:
Chronic Paroxysmal Hemicrania. Chronic paroxysmal hemicrania is very similar to cluster headache. It causes multiple, short, and severe daily headaches with symptoms resembling those of cluster headache. As compared to cluster headaches, the attacks are shorter (1 - 2 minutes) and more frequent (occurring an average of 15 times a day). This headache is even rarer than cluster headache, tends to occur in women, and responds to treatment with the anti-inflammatory drug indomethacin (Indocin, generic).
Hemicrania Continua. Hemicrania continua occurs mostly in women. The pain, which can range from mild to severe, occurs continuously on one side of the face. Periodic attacks can last from days to weeks, and may resemble migraines. It is usually treated with indomethacin.
SUNCT Syndrome. SUNCT syndrome (short-lasting unilateral neuralgiform headache attacks with conjunctival injection and tearing) causes stabbing or burning eye pain that may resemble cluster headaches, but attacks are very brief (lasting about a minute) and may occur more than 100 times per day. Red and watery eyes, sweating forehead, and congestion are typical. This rare headache is more common in men than women and does not respond to usual headache treatments.

Causes

Cluster headaches, like migraines, are likely due to an interaction of abnormalities in the blood vessels and nerves that affect regions in the face.

Abnormalities in the Hypothalamus

Evidence strongly suggests that abnormalities in the hypothalamus, a complex structure located deep in the brain, play a major role in cluster headaches. Advanced imaging techniques have shown that a specific area in the hypothalamus is activated during a cluster headache attack.

The hypothalamus is involved in the regulation of many important chemicals and nerve pathways.

Hoppy

IP Logged

lancashire Lad
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #153 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 5:08pm

For what its worth Hoppy my CH attacks lasted between 15 -80 mins, 3 -5 per day. I can cope with all HA's but not CH.

I could be wrong but I believe the cause of all my HA's have one source, around the brain stem (top). As the brain stem and hypothalamus work in unison with pain processing (signals looping back and forth).

The occipital, trigeminal and mandibular branch, once the system is overloaded can transfer (refer) the pain signals between each other. I witnessed this once when I had a bone cracker have a go at my neck, nothing much except worsening of my symptoms (which I was told to expect) then on the 3rd or 4th visit the bone cracker moved all the pain from behind my L eye into my left jaw. That was fine, it hurt like hell but I could give up all my meds, then on the next visit he put the pain back where it belongs. Nice. That was my last visit.

Anubis, don't expect folks on here to experiment for your research benefit, Look at it this way, you are not going to give up your regimen to try mine for the simple reason it may not work for you and the downside of that is bad. The same reason I won't give yours a try, I never want another CH again.

IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #154 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 5:38pm

lancashire Lad wrote on Feb 23rd, 2016 at 5:08pm:
For what its worth Hoppy my CH attacks lasted between 15 -80 mins, 3 -5 per day. I can cope with all HA's but not CH.

I could be wrong but I believe the cause of all my HA's have one source, around the brain stem (top). As the brain stem and hypothalamus work in unison with pain processing (signals looping back and forth).

The occipital, trigeminal and mandibular branch, once the system is overloaded can transfer (refer) the pain signals between each other. I witnessed this once when I had a bone cracker have a go at my neck, nothing much except worsening of my symptoms (which I was told to expect) then on the 3rd or 4th visit the bone cracker moved all the pain from behind my L eye into my left jaw. That was fine, it hurt like hell but I could give up all my meds, then on the next visit he put the pain back where it belongs. Nice. That was my last visit.

Anubis, don't expect folks on here to experiment for your research benefit, Look at it this way, you are not going to give up your regimen to try mine for the simple reason it may not work for you and the downside of that is bad. The same reason I won't give yours a try, I never want another CH again. 

lancashire lad, what research benefit would that be? I'm not a doctor. I won't get anything out of it if my treatment routine works except for the satisfaction of knowing I helped somebody. I'm not expecting anything. You can do whatever the heck you like. Don't try 5-7 days of 10,000iu D3 and 3x2 400mg Ibuprofen daily if you really don't want to, although why somebody with such a painful and debilitating illness as CH wouldn't bother to try something that simple just on the off chance it worked is beyond me. I'm just patiently waiting for any reports of the effectiveness/ineffectiveness of my treatment approach to slowly filter in. I can see from your condition that CH is but one of the medical conditions you're dealing with. If what you're already doing is keeping you 100% pain-free, then of course I wouldn't expect you to try what I'm taking. But if you're still getting CHs, I think you'd be pretty silly not to chug down some D3 and Ibuprofen as per my suggestion, just as a test. After all, neither are even prescription drugs, at least in Canada where I am, although the 10,000iu D3 dose is prescription, but 5,000iu D3 is not.

What I can also tell all of you is that it's not just my CHs that have stopped because of the D3+Vimovo. It's also done away with the arthritic (inflammatory) pain I started getting in my right hand around the time I went from episodic to chronic, and, oh what the hell, I don't care anymore about propriety, it also completely cleared up the hemorrhoids (yet another inflammatory condition) I've had since I was in my late teens that preparation H never got rid of, either. So that's 3 inflammatory medical conditions that are now gone with the D3+Vimovo.
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2016 at 7:15pm by anubis44 »  

IP Logged

lancashire Lad
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #155 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 5:49pm

Anubis

I suspect that isn't what was intended when someone told you to stick your advice up your arse.

IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #156 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 5:51pm

Hoppy wrote on Feb 23rd, 2016 at 4:05pm:
Anubis wrote, maybe there are variations of CH that we need to identify?

Primary Headaches That Resemble Cluster Headaches

Cluster headaches are a type of primary headache. A headache is considered primary when it is not caused by another disease or medical condition. Other primary headaches that resemble cluster headache include:
Chronic Paroxysmal Hemicrania. Chronic paroxysmal hemicrania is very similar to cluster headache. It causes multiple, short, and severe daily headaches with symptoms resembling those of cluster headache. As compared to cluster headaches, the attacks are shorter (1 - 2 minutes) and more frequent (occurring an average of 15 times a day). This headache is even rarer than cluster headache, tends to occur in women, and responds to treatment with the anti-inflammatory drug indomethacin (Indocin, generic).
Hemicrania Continua. Hemicrania continua occurs mostly in women. The pain, which can range from mild to severe, occurs continuously on one side of the face. Periodic attacks can last from days to weeks, and may resemble migraines. It is usually treated with indomethacin.
SUNCT Syndrome. SUNCT syndrome (short-lasting unilateral neuralgiform headache attacks with conjunctival injection and tearing) causes stabbing or burning eye pain that may resemble cluster headaches, but attacks are very brief (lasting about a minute) and may occur more than 100 times per day. Red and watery eyes, sweating forehead, and congestion are typical. This rare headache is more common in men than women and does not respond to usual headache treatments.

Causes

Cluster headaches, like migraines, are likely due to an interaction of abnormalities in the blood vessels and nerves that affect regions in the face.

Abnormalities in the Hypothalamus

Evidence strongly suggests that abnormalities in the hypothalamus, a complex structure located deep in the brain, play a major role in cluster headaches. Advanced imaging techniques have shown that a specific area in the hypothalamus is activated during a cluster headache attack.

The hypothalamus is involved in the regulation of many important chemicals and nerve pathways.

Hoppy

No Hoppy, I'm not talking about CH analogues, I'm talking about the possibility that bona-fide CHs themselves could have sub-variants, although I'm pretty skeptical about this right now.
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2016 at 6:00pm by anubis44 »  

IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #157 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 5:51pm

lancashire Lad wrote on Feb 23rd, 2016 at 5:49pm:
Anubis

I suspect that isn't what was intended when someone told you to stick your advice up your arse.

LOL. So far, nobody has suggested that. But at least it has been remarkably effective there, too. Smiley

Good one.
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2016 at 5:54pm by anubis44 »  

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #158 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 7:29pm

Lancashire lad wrote, For what its worth Hoppy my CH attacks lasted between 15 -80 mins, 3 -5 per day. I can cope with all HA's but not CH

Peter, if I caught my CH in time in the early days with Migral, then Zyprexa, and finally using 50mg Imigran tabs, they would abort it in about 5mins, otherwise it would climb to a kip10 and then fade away in about 20mins, without meds it would last for an hour and then fade away, this would happen twice a day through the months of Spring and  Autumn, CH same time in the morning and in the arvo, and some times one would wake me from my sleep, to late for meds! I just had to ride it out  Smiley... I went to see a bone cracker back in the 80s! It didn't stop me from getting CH's, but instead, I inherited a sore shoulder which is still with me today  Angry

Hoppy
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2016 at 4:40am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #159 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 4:50am

Anubis wrote, No Hoppy, I'm not talking about CH analogues, I'm talking about the possibility that bona-fide CHs themselves could have sub-variants, although I'm pretty skeptical about this right now.

OK, Their are lots of headache types "Variants" that mimic CH's.

Hoppy

IP Logged

lancashire Lad
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #160 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 9:04am

Hoppy

I suspect you know that shoulder pain can be associated with the trigeminal nerve or trigeminal neuralgia, I know several times in the period of few months my shoulder felt like it had been sprayed with a deep heat pain relief spray, I hadn't put anything on it or changed my med regime, very strange thing referred pain and associated symptoms.

I know you are a staunch supporter of getting the Right diagnoses a la Goadsby and Sjaastad schools. I don't agree with the emphasis on getting the diagnosis correct before treatment commences.

Goadsby and Sjaastad had a public falling out over the strict language of a particular HA diagnosis in a leading HA Journal, I wrote to both of them and chastised them saying the most important thing for me (as a patient) is to stop the pain. To his credit Sjaastad wrote back with a kind reply but I think Goadsby's must have got lost in the post.

And its the difference in our views that I suspect has held back the science, I am not over exaggerating.

The point being that in Primary (HA's) (I don't like that term either) the diagnosis points towards a set of treatment(s) that should be applied and a trial and error period of finding the treatment that brings most relief.

I know from bitter experience that my HA's probably have a single cause, even the so called Secondary one of  Cervicogenic. But the “experts” would have me believe each one needs to be treated independently.

I will repeat to emphasis my point (I'll also exclude Cervicogenic) The Primaries I have are Migraine, Hemicrania Continua and CH, for each the precise cause is not known but there is a recognised and accepted drug therapy regime(s) for each.

Not one expert can tell me that there are multiple causes or a single cause but they can offer me three different therapeutic approaches based on each diagnosis.

This is nonsense because if my HA's derive from a single source (which I am convinced they do) then the emphasis must be on tackling that problem and until they have that ability then give me some bloody pain killers that work.

An Irish neuro I came across who also doubted the established approach told me that it is such a complex subject and overlap of diagnoses that finding something that works rather than following a rigid diagnostic path is usually the most efficient method of treatment, if somewhat unacademic.

You have a pain system that has loads of different chemicals, enzymes and neuro transmitters sloshing about, nerve roots swapping pain signals and different parts of the brain looping information back and forth trying to make sense of the chaos.

Nerve Root Irritation is most likely my problem, solution remove the inflammation (with and anti inflammatory) on the nerve and deaden it by preventing it from sending messages (amitriptyline).

There are lots of other approaches many of which are involved with reducing the pressure of blood vessels on the nerve that is inflamed. This is not to be confused with neurovascular approach to the problems.

Peter

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #161 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 3:24pm

Lancashire Lad wrote, I suspect you know that shoulder pain can be associated with the trigeminal nerve or trigeminal neuralgia, I know several times in the period of few months my shoulder felt like it had been sprayed with a deep heat pain relief spray, I hadn't put anything on it or changed my med regime, very strange thing referred pain and associated symptoms.

Hi Peter,
It seems strange for me to be asking a CH related  Questioning on here, but here goes. Like I mentioned earlier, the pain in my right shoulder just below my neck (same side as my CH's) is hard to describe, but it's like a numbness with pins and needles if that makes any sense.  It only came about after seeing a bone cracker about my CH's. Thoughts.

Cheers Hoppy
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2016 at 3:31pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

lancashire Lad
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #162 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 3:54pm

Hoppy

I am sorry to say that you have the classic symptoms of being knackered.

No hope I'm afraid.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #163 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 4:10pm

Hey Hoppy,

The pins and needles, like a slight prickling or crawling sensation is called paresthesia.

Does this sensation extend across your upper chest to the shoulder or is it just localized at the base of your neck?  Any shot up lymph nodes under your jaw or on the back of your neck?

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #164 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 4:30pm

Batch wrote, The pins and needles, like a slight prickling or crawling sensation is called paresthesia.

Does this sensation extend across your upper chest to the shoulder or is it just localized at the base of your neck?  Any shot up lymph nodes under your jaw or on the back of your neck?

Batch, just localized to the shoulder at the base of my neck to the right, I also have the same feeling in my little finger on my left hand. I'm not sure what to look for, for shot up lymph nodes.

Hoppy

« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2016 at 9:05pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #165 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 4:34pm

Lancashire Lad wrote, I am sorry to say that you have the classic symptoms of being knackered.

I already knew that  Smiley.

Hoppy

IP Logged

lancashire Lad
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #166 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 5:25pm

Being serious for a moment Hoppy if your lymph glands have been swollen for while and you don't think you have an infection it would be a good idea to see the doc and get a blood test.

The shoulder thing could involve the trigeminal stuff but whilst you are at the docs have him check it out. If if a bad Chiro caused the problem a good one may be able to put it right but from personal experience you need to be confident that any chiro / osteopath knows what s/he's doing.

Best wishes

Peter

IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #167 - Apr 18th, 2016 at 12:19pm

Still not a single CH.

I've been keeping the Vimovo down to about 1 or 2 a week. Still taking the D3 in amounts of 10,000IU daily and the very occasional 20,000IU in a day. Still using a 5 or 10mg melatonin most nights for sleep, and sometimes, a Trazadone to make me fall asleep if I feel too awake by 11pm.

I'm now more convinced than ever that staying CH-free is a matter of fighting an anti-inflammation war. Your weapons include a daily dose of Vitamin D3, Vimovo as needed for that supercharged synergistic combination effect with the D3, and very importantly, getting regular, full sleep on a consistent basis, using at least 5 or 10mg melatonin every or at least, most nights, and taking Trazadone or whatever very effective sleeping pill/aid to ensure you are asleep at a consistent time every single night.

The consistent sleep and adequate duration seems, at least for me, to be key to staying CH-free. Your body removes toxins from your blood while you sleep, and if you don't sleep consistently enough or for long enough, these toxins build up in your system. I'd be willing to bet that these toxins contribute to COX-2 production somehow. In any event, the D3 and the very occasional Vimovo, along with the Melatonin/very occasional Trazadone all seem to be keeping me 100% CH-free. I can't stress enough how effective this treatment has been for me. The best part is that I am completely myself. No side effects or having to rush to a Zomig nasal spray or O2 tank. Ever.

I sincerely hope it will also help others.

I will continue to update this thread occasionally at milestone intervals. For example, it'll be 6 months since I went from being chronic to 100% CH-free as of May 2nd, so I'll post again to indicate if I'm still CH free then.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #168 - Apr 18th, 2016 at 4:06pm

Hey Anubis,

Thanks for the wonderful update...  Glad to hear you're CH pain free... and you know why...

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

MGP59DB
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #169 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 8:12pm

I am glad to hear you are still doing well , I have read some of this  looking for extra clues to what my be a help to me .
So far so good , and also I do like you are saying with the regular sleep hours . I has been hard to get any good thing going with past CHs . But since I have been doing the D3 regimen I am able to sleep much better and I know that helps.
I was even shocked to find last night I did a seven hour stretch without waking up .

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #170 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 1:35am

MGP...

Great post... It gets even better as long as you stick with this regimen...

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

maryo
CH.com Veteran

Johnny & Roy puzzle where
to apply the O2 mask

x1|Little Deer Isle|USA|usa|536|53|ME,Maine
Reply #171 - Apr 24th, 2016 at 10:00pm

First I want to commend you on finding a routine that works, and the kindness to share it.

Secondly, it's a shame that we have to "defend" what we claim is working. Naproxen is an aspirin relative but saying "an aspirin" won't help my headaches is a bit of a put down.

Everyone, listen up!! We're here to support one other, learn, and try new ideas from time to time. It costs nothing to be supportive. Don't forget that we CHers don't get a lot of support outside of our CH circle. Let's let kindness rule our dialog.

IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #172 - Jun 9th, 2016 at 3:47pm

*** 7 month update ***

Hi all!

Still not one CH, and I mean zero. Zilch CH's since I first started this regimen. I feel like I have my life back. I can drink/have sex, stay up a bit late once in a while (though that last one is probably the most dangerous risk in terms of keeping me CH-free), all without a single CH.

I continue to take melatonin basically almost every night (though I cut the dosage down to 5mg pills from 10mg) and/or the occasional Trazadone (or half Trazadone) as a sleeping pill if I can't seem to fall asleep. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that making myself sleep deeper with the melatonin and regularly, with the occasional Trazadone is also contributing greatly to my pain-free status. I have even started to become quite cavalier with the D3, sometimes going a couple of days without taking one 10,000IU pill, and especially cavalier with the Vimovo, often going for well over a week without taking one with a D3. But I still find I feel the need to take a Vimovo 500/20mg every now and again (maybe once every week/week and a half) with a 10,000IU D3 to keep the inflammation levels in my body from building up again. Like yesterday, it had been almost 2 weeks since my last Vimovo, and I felt just the very slightest hint of a shadow, so I downed one with a D3, and that did the trick.

Still able to drink as much alcohol as I like (sometimes 2-3 beers, wine, mixed drinks, etc.) without so much as a hint of a shadow!

Hope all of you in the northern hemisphere are enjoying your summer!

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #173 - Jun 9th, 2016 at 9:25pm

Am pleased it is working so well for you, long may it continue to do so and enabling you to live life as free as possible from CH.

IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #174 - Jun 10th, 2016 at 8:50am

Mike NZ wrote on Jun 9th, 2016 at 9:25pm:
Am pleased it is working so well for you, long may it continue to do so and enabling you to live life as free as possible from CH.

Thank you, Mike!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!