Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Research (Read 3704 times)
maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Research
May 20th, 2019 at 11:03am

I have just completed an hour long telephone survey / research from Kings college hospital london, on behalf of Prf. Goadsby.  It was actually about 02 therapy, but most of the questions were about CH it's self. It's good to know that people are asking questions and research is on-going.  I was really glad to be able to take part.  Lets hope it educates doctors and helps others to get 02 therapy when they need it.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Research
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2019 at 4:59am

I bet you surprised the person asking the questions with your knowledge.

Any particular areas the questions were covering?

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Re: Research
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2019 at 9:14am

They covered everything from my very first experience of CH right through the long process of getting a diagnosis.  All the different meds and treatment I'd had - those that worked and those that didn't, triggers, aftermath - everything,  and my current situation. 

I was first approached by my 02 supplier, and the survey was supposedly about 02 as an abortive, but that whole section lasted less than 3 minutes of the hour long survey.  It was good to be able to off load it all to someone who knew what I was talikng about.

As an aside, the guy who interviewed me is a New Zealander.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!