Posted by Margi (184.108.40.206) on October 12, 1999 at 16:29:23:
I sent this to a friend who was feeling down and I think it really applies here today too (in the aftershock of yesterday).
If a Dog Were Your Teacher, You Would Learn Stuff Like:
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout...run right back and make friends.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you've had enough.
- Never pretend to be something you're not.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
- Avoid biting, when a simple growl will do.
Post a Followup