My 2 pence worth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
NEW cluster headache email group! Click Here to learn more!

Posted by Flash ( on October 07, 2001 at 12:53:25:

In Reply to: mushrooms posted by katrina on October 06, 2001 at 09:33:08:

First off, what is the prognosis? Will his liver, kidneys, and damage to his brain stem improve over time?

Anyhow on the subject of psilocybin... personally in this instance I would use LSD and not shrooms. The reason being that the shrooms are hard to digest and I sometimes get tender feeling in my lower back the next day. If his liver and kidneys have been damaged then LSD is much safer. For starters LSD works on a smaller dose, measured in mcgs (micograms) - this is because it is an extremely potent hallucinogen. The lower dose means less work for the liver and kidneys. It also means less chance of any reaction. Very few things are toxic at LSD's effective dose, apart from nerve agents. LSD is even less toxic than psilocybin.

So if you are going to try something then I would suggest LSD.


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!