Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 2:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Ch, sleep apnea and heart disease »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Ch, sleep apnea and heart disease
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ch, sleep apnea and heart disease  (Read 1594 times)
Happeh
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Ch, sleep apnea and heart disease
« Reply #50 on: Aug 7th, 2005, 9:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wow! U people really are sick huh?

At first I thought you were simple.

After reading thru all of that, you are insane. Really. Get out and get some fresh air. Meet new people. This incestuous atmosphere with each of your's craziness bouncing off of each other just makes all of you worse.

I haven't been treated like this since I was around poor trash type people. I had forgotten that you existed. I was thinking this is 2005 and people like you are from the past, back in the days of that movie Deliverance.

To find you alive and kicking on the internet is astonishing. I guess you must still be hiding out in the boonies and reproducing huh? Never met anyone like you in the city in the past 15 years. Thank God.
IP Logged
sassy_lady
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sassyladysassy  
Email

« Reply #51 on: Aug 7th, 2005, 9:38pm »

This Happeh is a nut case please just pass this nut job up, He DOES NOT HAVE CH'S & IS NOT A SUPPORTER, HE IS IN HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD, BEWARE OF HE'S POST, THEY HAVE NOT REAL HELP TO CH'ER OR THE SUPPORTER,  ALL HE DOES IS BELITTLE PEOPLE, HE LIKE TO CAUSE TROUBLE, HURT PEOPLE, CALL PEOPLE OUT THEIR NAMES & GIVE BAD ADVICE !!
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #52 on: Aug 7th, 2005, 9:39pm »

I've met a few people like you.......but there either alone or dead. Think before ya leap Pam  

I suppose you frequent cancer web sites too.......makes ya feel good don't it ? Yeah.....feel there pain......be glad it's not you.......doesn't it feel good to be able to walk away. I know what yer up to.......cuz like I said.......I know yer type well. Enjoy.................
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #53 on: Aug 7th, 2005, 9:47pm »

Quote:
I haven't been treated like this since I was around poor trash type people.

I guess they let you out of solitary confinement too early then.  

Back with you...  has your sleeve length for your white jacket with the buckles changed since last time?  I think this time we also need to get you the mask with the gag in it.
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #54 on: Aug 7th, 2005, 9:52pm »

on Aug 6th, 2005, 5:00am, LeLimey wrote:
For the attention of anyone new reading this.  
Happeh is a misfortunate soul who belongs nowhere and is liked by no one.  
He has registered on this site under many names and deleted all of them after being offensive and derogatory under all.  
This is his usual pattern, to start off as a victim.  
Do not be decieved. His opinion and views are worth their weight in manure so unless you have roses read no further!  
Oh and he does not have cluster headaches so if you are looking for help his views are of no value to you.

IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #55 on: Aug 8th, 2005, 3:59am »

on Aug 7th, 2005, 9:26pm, Happeh wrote:

After reading thru all of that, you are insane.  

To find you alive and kicking on the internet is astonishing. I guess you must still be hiding out in the boonies and reproducing huh? Never met anyone like you in the city in the past 15 years.

What do you know... Now we're sick, simple and insane... And this comes from a man who resents being called names. Interesting!

You haven't met people like us? In which desert island have you lived? Because that's the only way you could have avoided meeting people like us. You see, Happeh (or whatever you're called this week): people like us are all around you, in cities, in countryside, everywhere. Always have, always will and I bet that you've met lots of people like us. And actually, you meet people like us every single day. You see, we're not the problem, you are.  

IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

rextangle

Email

« Reply #56 on: Aug 8th, 2005, 2:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Happeh, HDILDO or PCMYK,  

I had a dream about you last night...

You were very very tanned floating in a blue pool, relaxing, enjoying life... THEN I FLUSHED and you were gone.

So long TURD!

Sincerely,

Rex headbanger
IP Logged
Leggs
New Board Veteran
USA 

Live to learn, die & forget it all - Milo Puckett

« Reply #57 on: Aug 10th, 2005, 3:17pm »

<<What do you know... Now we're sick, simple and insane... And this comes from a man who resents being called names. Interesting! >>  

Typical reaction from a psycho...Jekyll and Hyde

http://www.wordwebonline.com/search.pl?w=psychotic

You just made a mistake Happeh!!!  We apologize, you ARE a sufferer, but not of CH, but you ARE a diseased and sick person!!!!!  Let us direct you to another board where you can be properly treated, but GET OUT OF HERE
on Aug 7th, 2005, 9:26pm, Happeh wrote:

After reading thru all of that, you are insane. Really. Get out and get some fresh air. Meet new people. This incestuous atmosphere with each of your's craziness bouncing off of each other just makes all of you worse.

I haven't been treated like this since I was around poor trash type people. I had forgotten that you existed. I was thinking this is 2005 and people like you are from the past, back in the days of that movie Deliverance.

To find you alive and kicking on the internet is astonishing. I guess you must still be hiding out in the boonies and reproducing huh? Never met anyone like you in the city in the past 15 years. Thank God.

Not only are you a psycho, you LOVE coming back to torture us with your GARBAGE when you are not welcome.  You just can't stay away!  You are addicted to us!  Come on, you love us don't you? We are a bunch of sickos and are insane, but you just can't leave it alone, you have to come back to see what we are saying about you, YOU LOVE THE PUNISHMENT!

http://www.wordwebonline.com/search.pl?w=sadomasochist

That hit the nail in the head, deviant, degenerate!

Hey buddy, you want to name call, better find someone in your own league or at your own I.Q. level.

Personally, I liked dicksplat, it was so lame it was funny, but that was on the other troll roasting wasn't it?  

Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2005, 3:21pm by Leggs » IP Logged

Some people have one of those days,
I Have One Of Those Lives, And I Love It
ihootlaili
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss