Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:32am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « My "alternate therapy"  is ready to »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   My "alternate therapy"  is ready to
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My "alternate therapy"  is ready to  (Read 8406 times)
Squanto
New Board Junior
USA 

My "alternate therapy"  is ready to
« on: Oct 7th, 2005, 11:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm a new member. I've been lurking here for about a year.

I'm a 70 yo WM, onset of cluster headaches over a year ago. Non-smoker, rare alcohol, no triggers uncovered (yet)
Classic signs and symptoms. About Kip 6-7 when first started.
Had a tapering course of Decamethasone and 6 months of Verapmil. This reduced the intensity of the pain but also seemed to make it more constant. Low grade pain and autonomic signs nearly all day every day with "spikes" every 6 hours. 5AM, 11AM, 5 PM and 11 PM.O2 via high flow mask helped only for about 5 minutes after O2 stopped. Nasal Lidocaine "moves" the pain further back in my head. Only use it when I want a "change." Imitrex (3 mg by injection) aborts a HA until the next one shows up 6 hours later. Tried Melatonin, Vit B2, Magnesium, and Calcium. Stopped everything but Lidocaine and Imitrex inj about 3 months ago. No signiifcant change in pattern or intensity. I haven't used Imitrex in 2 weeks in prep for first "alternate therapy" dose.

I know there's no cure. But I'd like some respite. Ordered a PC grow kit from the Netherlands. It's been growing for 2 weeks and I have my first harvest drying as I write. Ought to be cracker-dry by this weekend.

I've read about SPUT, sip, PinkySharkMark's tea and other dosing regimens. I have questions about all:

SPUT: a "less than eraser sized piece under the tongue" Dry or fresh? How long? Suck or chew or just let it lay there?  How often to repeat?

Sip method:  I read the plan Flash wrote in July 2004. Is the 0.25 gm fresh or dry?  In tea? Eaten?

I read that high heat degrades the active ingredient - this makes me wonder about effect of the boiling water used in making the tea.

Lots of questions and a long post. More to add but I'll cut it short (well a little shorter than it could have been.)

TIA
Squanto
IP Logged
SteCo
New Board Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: My "alternate therapy"  is ready to
« Reply #1 on: Oct 7th, 2005, 12:24pm »

Hi Squanto,
Appears you have been doing alot of reading....GOOD for you!!

on Oct 7th, 2005, 11:14am, Squanto wrote:
I'mStopped everything but Lidocaine and Imitrex inj about 3 months ago. No signiifcant change in pattern or intensity. I haven't used Imitrex in 2 weeks in prep for first "alternate therapy" dose.

Yea...try your best to stay clear of trex with this treatment...you still on lido or off that too?
Quote:

I know there's no cure. But I'd like some respite. Ordered a PC grow kit from the Netherlands. It's been growing for 2 weeks and I have my first harvest drying as I write. Ought to be cracker-dry by this weekend.
AND you have a white thumb to boot!!! 2 weeks??? amazing! I wish!!!
Quote:

I've read about SPUT, sip, PinkySharkMark's tea and other dosing regimens. I have questions about all:

SPUT: a "less than eraser sized piece under the tongue" Dry or fresh? How long? Suck or chew or just let it lay there?  How often to repeat?

I use dry sputs. I place them directly under the tongue as it seems to work faster this way.....similiar to homeopathic thinkings..lot of small blood vessels under there to get the goodness in your system quicker. I kinda "mush" them under my tongue and leave them there until they are nasty tasteless noodles. I have used them to abort individual CH's (to buy some time (relief) until I can properly dose). I have also used them to clear out residual shadows. So far..my usage of them is not enough to close down anything for a larger dose. But everyone is different.  
Quote:
Sip method:  I read the plan Flash wrote in July 2004. Is the 0.25 gm fresh or dry?  In tea? Eaten?
I am pretty sure dried and yes in tea form..been utilized for mini doses (more like taking daily amounts like traditional CH meds I think). I have not personally tried it yet.  
Quote:
I read that high heat degrades the active ingredient - this makes me wonder about effect of the boiling water used in making the tea.
Again..... proof you have read well LOL. I have done the tea. This process helps eliminate unwanted gas otherwise that may be present by taking them whole. Following the tea recipe (vit C.) helps also extract the goodness out of the meat too. Just do not chop them up until you are ready to add it to the tea brew...the oxygen in the air will degrade the goodness as well. I think the short amount of boiling does not do a ton harm (heat wise) to the mixture...it works just fine.. trust me!!! Just follow the directions and you'll be good to go.  

Quote:

Lots of questions and a long post. More to add but I'll cut it short (well a little shorter than it could have been.
Ask away!

Also get that O2 set up again (link on left Pay particular attention to the high flow regulator and mask) as it may start working a LOT better when used with this treatment. Some folks (like me) will get some post dose hits.....just send them back to where they came from with the O2

SteCo
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Oct 7th, 2005, 1:28pm »

Hi Squanto. You've sure done your homework! Good for you. Ditto to everything SteCo said. The only thing I would add is that someone suggested getting the water just before it reaches the full boil stage.  
Take a look at LSA, too. Some of us have had success using a few psilocybin doses followed by a few LSA doses.  
Keep us posted, OK?
Pain free wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Squanto
New Board Junior
USA 

Re: My "alternate therapy"  is read
« Reply #3 on: Oct 8th, 2005, 7:04am »

SteCo & Nani, thanks for your replies.

First:  About the Lidocaine via the nose. I usally reserve that for special circumstances. If I know I'm going be somewhere where I to have to be sharp mentally, I'll use the Lidocaine.  During the headache peak my thoughts run around like water on a hot griddle. Just can't concentrate. The Lidocaine changes the quality of the headache enough to get by. I don't use it very often. I'm concerned about developing an allergy to it and then it (and Lidocaine's  cousins) couldn't be used if needed in the future for dental work or minor wounds.

Second: about the LSA (lysergic acid amide): There's a couple of things that bother me about going that route. I've spent almost 3 months getting to the stage of having the "alternate therapy" ready to take. To interrupt now and trying to find a source and actually obtaining the seeds (Hawiian Baby... etc) while my dried product is sitting on the shelf,  is a real obstacle for me. AND I'm a little concerned about the reported possible toxicity of the seeds. I feel pretty sure that psilocybin is "self-limiting" as far as toxicity is concerned. Especially since I'm growing my own. I'd feel differently if I were buying 'em whole from someone or picking them in a cow pasture. So for now, I'll pass on the LSA.

Third: My initial dose and follow-up dosage is problematic based on the things I've read here and other web sites. Based on what I've learned, I'm going to try for a Level 2 experience (1.5 gm dried stuff prepared as tea) and follow up with a second dose (if needed) in 5 days.  Being "chronic" and in a cycle that started 14 months ago, I acknowledge that my chances to sucessfully abort the HA and terminate the cycle are slim. But i'm willing to give it a try.

Fourth:  When reading about dosage, preparation and storage I find a LOT of contradictions and things that just don't make sense.  
For example, the oft repeated statement, "I have used them to abort individual CH's (to buy some time (relief) until I can properly dose)." What's that mean? If you can take one dose, why not another?  
The "arguments" for significant doses spaced over somewhat rigid intervals of 4-5 days seems contradictory (to me)  to how folks report the sip or SPUT methods work.
Another example: The statement that the mushrooms should be finely chopped shortly before instilling in just-boiled water "because Oxygen causes the active ingredient to degrade." Yet folks say they've stored the dried product up to a year in a jar or baggy (even tho' plastic is said to also degrade the ingredient) with no loss of effectiveness. The air that the stuff is stored in is 19% oxygen! It don't compute.  

I suppose this confusion (on my part) is because, so far, nearly everything is anecdotal and there's a lot of "science" (ie. the chemistry) intertwined with human variability and what actually may be several different pathophysiologies all falling presently under the one diagnostic label of "Cluster Headache."

I'm post something here when I get back from my "trip."

Squanto
IP Logged
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

« Reply #4 on: Oct 9th, 2005, 10:05am »

on Oct 7th, 2005, 11:14am, Squanto wrote:

Squanto, I believe that you read correctly.  It has been my understanding from my reading that the correct method for making the tea is to boil the water, then remove from
the heat, add the shrooms, cover and leave to steep for 20 minutes.That way you get max extraction and do not degrade the active ingredients.
IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 9th, 2005, 8:02pm »

on Oct 8th, 2005, 7:04am, Squanto wrote:
I'm post something here when I get back from my "trip."

Neato, Squanto.

on Oct 9th, 2005, 10:05am, pattik wrote:
It has been my understanding from my reading that the correct method for making the tea is to boil the water, then remove from the heat, add the shrooms, cover and leave to steep for 20 minutes.That way you get max extraction and do not degrade the active ingredients.

Tried that. Lotta work, mess, and if the heat thing is tru, then there *should* be problems.
I just chaw `em down. Have eaten worse. No big deal, and another satisfied customer.

Man......you're older than Charlie.  
Wowsers.
RJ
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
forgetfulnot

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 9th, 2005, 10:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Tried that. Lotta work, mess, and if the heat thing is tru, then there *should* be problems.
I just chaw `em down. Have eaten worse. No big deal, and another satisfied customer.

Man......you're older than Charlie.  
Wowsers.
RJ
[/quote]

No need to make tea or suppositories, like hap said just chew up up and swallow.

Lee
IP Logged
SteCo
New Board Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Oct 10th, 2005, 11:01am »

Quote:
Third: My initial dose and follow-up dosage is problematic based on the things I've read here and other web sites. Based on what I've learned, I'm going to try for a Level 2 experience (1.5 gm dried stuff prepared as tea) and follow up with a second dose (if needed) in 5 days.  Being "chronic" and in a cycle that started 14 months ago, I acknowledge that my chances to sucessfully abort the HA and terminate the cycle are slim. But i'm willing to give it a try.

Hopefully you will be very surprised (on the positive) on the outcome. I would do (and have done) the same amount to begin to break up the cycle.  
Quote:

Fourth:  When reading about dosage, preparation and storage I find a LOT of contradictions and things that just don't make sense.  
For example, the oft repeated statement, "I have used them to abort individual CH's (to buy some time (relief) until I can properly dose)." What's that mean? If you can take one dose, why not another?  
The "arguments" for significant doses spaced over somewhat rigid intervals of 4-5 days seems contradictory (to me)  to how folks report the sip or SPUT methods work.
Another example: The statement that the mushrooms should be finely chopped shortly before instilling in just-boiled water "because Oxygen causes the active ingredient to degrade." Yet folks say they've stored the dried product up to a year in a jar or baggy (even tho' plastic is said to also degrade the ingredient) with no loss of effectiveness. The air that the stuff is stored in is 19% oxygen! It don't compute.

I should have qualified the boiling issue a bit further. Although I have let the mushies actually boil (once or twice, for a VERY short time) and then let them steep, I just follow the tea recipe exactly.....have had no issues with them not being potent enough.

On the storage and chopping deal. I made this mistake awhile back. I pre-chopped (did not know o2 would degrade them) a good quantity of material and then measured out a portion - for steeping and placed the rest in a baggie. The chopped up material in the baggie definitely lost alot of potency. So only chop up what you will be using for the tea. Leaving them whole helps preserve them and  helps limits o2 degradation, although I think there is still some degree of degradation that does occur. Does this clear up your concerns?

About the sputs/sips deal. The smaller amounts utilized for these are theorized not large enough to shut down the receptors for larger doses. I am sure there is a "boundary" of sorts for this, but it is not known what this is. Also, each of us are different so one amount may shut down the receptors for one person and not do anything for another. To further explain, if a person did a 1.5g dose on a Friday night (reaching say a level 2)....then did an equal amount the following night, it is likely that person would not feel alot. So the larger amounts shut things down and this is the reason the 5 or so day waiting period came about.    

Please update on your progress when you get a chance.

SteCo

IP Logged
Squanto
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #8 on: Oct 10th, 2005, 11:39am »

Well, so far this experience hasn't been what I expected.

First of all, I'd planned to take my first dose on Sunday. The bits were 'cracker-dry" and ready.
I awoke Sunday morning pain free for the first time in months! Suggestion? Synchronicity? Happy fortune?  Hell, I don't know!  If I'd taken a dose I'd be claiming the psilocybwhatever had done the deed. But I hadn't.  Sunday passed with only a short "spike" at about 5 PM, the usual time. Lasted less than 30 minutes. Good night sleep and awakened today (Monday) pain free. WTF ! ? !  

I didn't have breakfast and debated for an hour or so whether or not to dose. I read the posts saying esstentially, "Don't worry about the tea, just scarf'em raw." or words to that effect. So, about 9:00 I decided if I didn't do it today, the rest of the week was full of things that wouldn't tolerate me being high. Plus if I somehow had timed this whole thing at the end of a very long cycle (doubtful) maybe a dose now would be appropriate to keep a "next cycle" at bay.

So, I blenderized 2 fresh caps/stems and 1,000 mg of Vitamin C in 8 oz of Orange juice.  Chugged it down. No bad taste. No nuthin'

It's 3 hours later. Burped a few times.  Farted once. Feel a little drunk. i.e. unsteady  on my feet, can't type worth a damn. no colors, no giggles, have a low grade tension-type head that wouldn't deserve an asprin. Nothing at all like the CH "left sided-boring pain in the eye, sweaty forehead-stuffy nose-oh damn is it gonna get better" pain I've had for the past year or more. And no mind bending colors or funny preceptions. Just about what 3 gin n tonics would do - back in the old days of first Liberty after 30 days at sea.

So, can the  psilocywhatever get any credit. Unless verbal diarrhea counts - Jury's still out.

When I can type better - I'll follow up

Squanto
IP Logged
SteCo
New Board Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Oct 10th, 2005, 12:59pm »

Quote:
First of all, I'd planned to take my first dose on Sunday. The bits were 'cracker-dry" and ready.
I awoke Sunday morning pain free for the first time in months! Suggestion? Synchronicity? Happy fortune?  Hell, I don't know!  If I'd taken a dose I'd be claiming the psilocybwhatever had done the deed. But I hadn't.  Sunday passed with only a short "spike" at about 5 PM, the usual time. Lasted less than 30 minutes. Good night sleep and awakened today (Monday) pain free. WTF ! ? !
LOL...the power of suggestion maybe??? Any chance you have been "handling" your material in the last few days? Believe it or not, some migraine sufferers have gotten relief simply by holding a small quantity in the palm of the hand for a short period of time. Never read any CHr doing this, but ya never know. Could be a natural remission time too. Huh  

Quote:
So, about 9:00 I decided if I didn't do it today, the rest of the week was full of things that wouldn't tolerate me being high. Plus if I somehow had timed this whole thing at the end of a very long cycle (doubtful) maybe a dose now would be appropriate to keep a "next cycle" at bay.
IMHO, that is a drawback of the therapy...you have to set aside some time to go thru it....but beats the heck out of the alternative - the Ch's. And yes,  maintenance  doses, doses that are taken out of cycle, prior to typical cycle periods, season changes, etc., have been shown to delay or miss entire cycles.  
Quote:

It's 3 hours later. Burped a few times.  Farted once.
Only once?!?!...should have been five minimum...what did you do wrong???
Just kiddding  Grin Grin

Try to keep track of what level you reached..will be help you down the road and your tolerance level.  
Quote:

Unless verbal diarrhea counts
counts for 1/4 pt. out of 1.  

Whatever is happening, VERY happy to hear you are getting some relief!!!
SteCo
edit; spellage
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2005, 1:02pm by SteCo » IP Logged
Squanto
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #10 on: Oct 11th, 2005, 6:43am »

Damn !!

I don't think I reached "Level 2" yesterday with my initial dose. About 4 hours after injesting I felt pretty "normal."  No headache.  Just a little stomach queasiness that lasted until I went to bed/sleep (about 11PM)

Awakened a 4 AM with a KIP 7. Earlier and more intense than the "usual."  Prowled around the house for 15-20 minutes wishing could shoot up the Imitrex or had O2 on hand. Instilled the nasal Lidocaine and within minutes was back to a KIP 3. Now 7:30 and it's about KIP 2-3.  

I'm gonna stay "detoxed" and dose again on Friday (4 days) with a few more caps.

Thanks for the support.

Squanto
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #11 on: Oct 11th, 2005, 7:58am »

It's normal to have more intense activity for a few days after you dose. That seems to be a sign that it's "doing something". I'd wait at least 5 days before dosing again, just to see if it's made a difference.  
I have used Red Bull to abort post dose hits, and it's worked well for me. You have to slam it down the minute you feel it ramping up. Caution: there a lot of caffiene in it, so it will likely keep you awake for a while. I've also heard reports that a teaspoon of powdered ginger in water will abort quite well. Worth a try, I think. Keep us posted.
pain free wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Jeepgun
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

BOHICA!!!

Email

« Reply #12 on: Oct 11th, 2005, 9:53am »

Good luck, Squanto. I hope that you get this treatment dialed-in pretty soon, and get on to some pain-free time. Hang in there.

-Frank
IP Logged

Her: "Have you ever hit a deer?"
Me: "What, like, in the FACE?"
Her: ..... "WHAT is the MATTER with you!?"
Ikeyboy
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #13 on: Oct 13th, 2005, 2:25pm »

I have done and still do this treatment and would like to say something about storage and oxygen.  I dried a bunch and stored them in baby food jars.  After weighing the proper dosage, I placed them into the jar with a small ball of drying agent (calcium chloride) tied up in a piece of my wife's old panty hose.  I then removed all of the oxygen by using a  
CO2 cartridge (like for bb guns, etc.) with a water pipe saddle tap valve (like what comes with an ice maker kit) and a piece of small plastic hose.  CO2 is heavier that oxygen, so it forces the bad stuff out and stays in the jar until I can get a lid on it.  I also put a small bead of silicone sealant aroung the top of the jar before I tighten the lid.  I put up 16 jars 2 1/2 years ago and can still get a good dose from one of the jars.  They may be impotent now, but I won't know until the end of the month when I do my annual dose again.  I will keep you posted.  I hope this tidbit helps with the storage issue.
IP Logged
Ikeyboy
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #14 on: Oct 13th, 2005, 2:27pm »

Oh, I forgot to say that I put them in the freezer (frost free type) until needed.
IP Logged
Squanto
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #15 on: Oct 13th, 2005, 7:42pm »

Thanks all for your imput.  

Except for the big hit the morning after my 1st dose it has been a pretty benign week. Can't say I've been entirely pain free, but everything is SOooo much better than several weeks ago.  Mostly I just have a very dull ache in the area of my usual CH. I've had periods of  the autonomic symptoms (sweaty forehead, congested eye and nose, droopy eyelid, irritabllity and difficutly focusing on fine details) usually peaking at the times of day when my CH usually "spiked."  

Other than that  - the only side effect I had is a feeling a little "scatterbrained." i.e. more dyslexic than usual, trouble adding columns of numbers, stumbling over words, sorta "absent minded professor" thought patterns. I haven't the foggiest idea if this is related to my dose Monday or not. Or is just my 70 year old head.

Anyway, tomorrow brings me to 5th day after the first dose. So I'll dose again. This time I'll follow the suggestion(s) of several of you made in private messages and use 2+ gms of dried product made up in tea.  Note: the orange juice and blender method just seems so much simpler but...in for a penny, in for a pound.

I'll report here again when I'm "on the other side."

Squanto
IP Logged
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: Oct 13th, 2005, 11:48pm »

on Oct 13th, 2005, 7:42pm, Squanto wrote:
I haven't the foggiest idea if this is related to my dose Monday or not. Or is just my 70 year old head.

Praise Wotan! Alive at 70, and still dosing.

Quote:
This time I'll follow the suggestion(s) of several of you made in private messages and use 2+ gms of dried product made up in tea.  Note: the orange juice and blender method just seems so much simpler but...in for a penny, in for a pound.

Old hippies never die. They just smell that way

Quote:
I'll report here again when I'm "on the other side."

We talking X Files or ClusterBusters? Us "kids" have inquiring minds.

Just passin' thru,
RJ

IP Logged

Chillrmn1

Email

« Reply #17 on: Oct 14th, 2005, 4:32am »

Hi Squanto,

Glad to see things are improving for you. Please continue to keep us updated on your progress.

PFDANs to you!
IP Logged
Jeepgun
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

BOHICA!!!

Email

« Reply #18 on: Oct 14th, 2005, 7:33am »

on Oct 14th, 2005, 4:32am, Chillrmn1 wrote:
Hi Squanto,

Glad to see things are improving for you. Please continue to keep us updated on your progress.

PFDANs to you!

Ditto. Very best wishes, Squanto! Smiley
IP Logged

Her: "Have you ever hit a deer?"
Me: "What, like, in the FACE?"
Her: ..... "WHAT is the MATTER with you!?"
SteCo
New Board Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Oct 14th, 2005, 8:52am »

on Oct 13th, 2005, 7:42pm, Squanto wrote:
Can't say I've been entirely pain free, but everything is SOooo much better than several weeks ago.

Amazing what a little fungi will do.

All the best!
SteCo
IP Logged
Squanto
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #20 on: Oct 15th, 2005, 9:32pm »

Holy Shit ! ! !  I am REALLY too old to do this stuff!

I am now 7 hours post-dose.  

I ain't EVER going to do that again!  The only thing I can compare my afternoon experience to was the afternoon 15 years ago when my appendix burst.  Without the belly pain but nearly everything else was similar. delirum, anxiety, embarassement, drenching sweats and time stood still for at least 3 hours.

Scared the hell out of my wife and my dog (a 80 pound mixed black Lab) totally freaked out.

Now that all that's out of the way, here's the details"
I have had NO prescription or OTC meds for the past 2 + weeks, except  nasal lidocaine as mentioned previously.  

I had "dosed" on 10/10 using two fresh caps (each  about the size of a nickel) blenderized in Orange Juice and Vit C  Hardly any side effects (see previous ramblings)

It being 5+ days later, I followed what seemed like good advice and prepared 2.0 gms of DRIED product (OBTW if someone wants the scales - private message me and I'll send'em the scalesfor free. I'll pay the postage. I aint gonna use 'em again) in the reciepe posted by PinkMarkShark. Only deviation, after the tea cooled I put ice in it. Drank 1.75 cups of tea over 15 minutes.  

About 45 minutes later I began to see very pretty color changes to the paintings we have on our living room walls.  Not feeling all that good tho', I went to lay down in bed.  The next 4 hours were pure hell!

I kept reassuring my wife, "I'm okay. This will pass. You don't have to call 9-1-1."  But I was thinking, "In six hours this will be all over - I hope.  If she has me taken to the ER, it'll cost us $3,000 to do what I'm going to have to do at home in my own bed."  

I kept telling her, "The good news is I don't have a headache."  But to myself I was saying, "I'll  settle for the damn headache!"

Couldn't vomit. Only burp and burp and burp. ( I had thouroughly filtered out all the "bits" so the tea was pretty "clear."Wink Sweated like a horse. Drenched my underwear and the bedding.  I think I dozed off a couple of times. But the damn clock didn't move.  

Finally, after about 4 hours, I felt well enough to stagger into our living  room and asked my wife to fix me a scrambled egg and some toast.  Ate it and the burping slacked off  

Right now, I feel a little tremulous, a littel unsteady  on my feet and damn-it be-careful-what-you-pray-for. there'e a dull pain behind my left eye and my left foreheard is sweaty.  

We'll see what the morrow shall bring. I'd been looking at ways to store  my "extra product." Well, forget that! I repeat, I AIN'T DOING THAT AGAIN! If someone wants to claim I did something wrong, well tough shit. I AIN'T GONNA DO IT AGAIN

I'll give post-dose follow-ups until it bores eveybody. BUT I ain't gonna do that again!  Did I mention, that I  ain't.....

Squanto
IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #21 on: Oct 15th, 2005, 10:02pm »

the LSA seeds can supply some of the effective medicine without the trippy effects....

Hawaiian Baby WoodRose
Morning Glory
Rivea Corymbosa

glad you're OK Squanto
Hope you'll be pain free
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
rextangle

Email

« Reply #22 on: Oct 15th, 2005, 10:08pm »

Let's hope this did the trick for you, because it seems that you a had a bit of a bad trip... but on 2gr? That's unusual...
Keep posting about your progress!

and as Mr. Happy would say:
"Praise Wotan! Alive at 70, and still dosing."

Good luck,
Rex
IP Logged
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #23 on: Oct 15th, 2005, 10:26pm »

on Oct 15th, 2005, 9:32pm, Squanto wrote:
Holy Shit ! ! !  I am REALLY too old to do this stuff!

Well......that's kinda what I thought from the beginning.....especially if you weren't part of Leary's frenzy way back when. Trying this stuff for the first time, when you should be measuring your fiber and Geritol.....well, you win the Balls of the Year award as far as I'm concerned. Like you, the whole hallucinogenic thing is WAY outta my league. Did my damndest to be a good little Hippie back then, but never did find any of the UNIVERSAL JOY, ENLIGHTENMENT, and ETERNAL SATISFACTION the rest of `em seemed to enjoy. Scared the shit outta me.

Two grams was balls indeed, from my perspective. Can choke down one gram, if it's crappy stock, and manage the ride......but I'm too old for this shit as well. Hope your O2 program works out a little better. That, and a nice bowl of oatmeal.

Woodstock sucked too.
RJ
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2005, 10:29pm by Mr. Happy » IP Logged

rextangle

Email

« Reply #24 on: Oct 15th, 2005, 10:44pm »

Even though there will be no future doses for you, a good thing to do is to ingest the mushrooms on an empty stomach. If you're gonna swallow down a turkey before doing this type of treatment, it's gonna suck solid all the way through.
Word of advice for the young and old
Wishing you well,
Rex
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2005, 10:49pm by rextangle » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss